Chapter 11: common umbrella

Start from the beginning

The little black umbrella under the banana is liked by many girls. She used to have it, but since she lost two umbrellas in a row, she was so poor that she could not afford the banana. She switched to a cheap domestic product paradise.

I thought her heaven umbrella should not be favored by others, but unfortunately it was taken away.

Ran Xing sighed in his heart, then fell into a daze.

Her eyes passed over the beautiful umbrella and came to the hand holding the umbrella handle.

It was a male hand, with fair and slender fingers, well-defined hand bones, and it was as exquisite as a work of art. It was the kind of little girl who could not help screaming when she saw it. The kind of good-looking hand that lingers on the skin of his body.

It's just that the cold hands and the sassy bananas under the umbrella are a bit inappropriate!

In Korean dramas and romance novels, most of the male protagonists' umbrellas are clean and simple, but this boy's umbrella is full of arrogance.

It's probably his girlfriend!

Ran Xing thought ramblingly.

Boringly waiting for the rain to stop, Ranxing's thoughts drifted in a mess, and while she was thinking about it, the gorgeous umbrella came over and hit her on the top of her head, It also covers a piece of sky.

Ran Xing turned around and looked up.

Under the umbrella, opposite the handle of the umbrella, Fu Xuechen looked down at her with a light expression: "You didn't bring an umbrella!"

Ran Xing looked at Fu Xuechen's handsome face, it was undoubtedly a clean and delicate face like a god, coupled with his background in science and engineering, Fu Xuechen gave her the impression of high Leng Xueba, school god.

But when I think of the picture of him eating cute and saying "I'm the one who eats cute and grows up" last night, Gao Leng Xueba and the school **** are set in She had completely collapsed in front of her, and now she felt that Fu Xuechen, who was so flamboyant under the umbrella of bananas, would not violate the harmony.

Not only that, but his vixen-like tail wagging with a black belly looks exactly the same as this umbrella...

She murmured in her heart, and when she heard his question, she replied sullenly, "Bring it."

Fu Xuechen was surprised and looked at her with a smile: "Where's the umbrella!"

Ran wakes up: "It was taken away."

Fu Xuechen looked at the dejected little girl who had lost her umbrella, and felt that she needed to comfort the little girl, so he generously handed the umbrella over: "Take it."

Ran Xing was puzzled: "Huh?"

Fu Xuechen said leisurely: "Your umbrella was not taken away, then take my umbrella!"

Immediately afterwards, she brought the umbrella handle to her and urged, "Take it away, I pretended not to see it, so that you didn't lose the umbrella."

Ran Xing: ""

This person's brain circuit is also amazing!

I take your umbrella and pretend I didn't lose it!

My umbrella is the same as yours!

However, Ran Xing still felt Fu Xuechen's kindness, she said sincerely: "Thank you, but my umbrella is not like this."

Fu Xuechen glanced at the umbrella surface and chuckled: "Don't like my umbrella, I think my umbrella is quite girly, and it is suitable for girls to hold it."