Chapter 3: routine

Start from the beginning

Glittering handsome.

Fortunately, Ran Xing, who has been addicted to the second dimension for many years, has resisted the beauty of the prosperous age, otherwise he will definitely be hooked. Ran Xing is facing the fox spirit, and his mood can be described as calm, She then said frankly: "I didn't mean to look at you, it was... you have two hairs on top of your head. The first time I saw someone with two hairs, I just... watched for a while, and then the professor asked you to answer questions. already."

Fu Xuechen:

It was his hair that dared to feel...attracted all the attention of the little girl.

His hair spin is more attractive than his face.

His talent is not as attractive as the head spin.

Ran Xing seemed to be quite interested in his hair spin, she asked in a naive voice: "Does it make you smarter to have two hair spins?"

To tell you the truth, if one more hairpin can make her learn "Linear Algebra" easily, then she is still willing to have one more, even if there is a double risk of balding.

Fu Xuechen:

Little girl is really only interested in the spin on the top of his head!

He was inexplicably a little frustrated, but soon he smiled and relaxed again. After all, the hair spin is also a part of his body, and it is also a skill to use the hair spin on the top of the head to attract the attention of the little girl.

Fu Xuechen easily accepted the fact that he hooked up with his hair spin, and replied with a chuckle: "There is no such literature to prove that the head spin is related to IQ."

Ran Xing gave a delicate "Huh?", obviously wanting to hear more.

Fu Xuechen looked at the eyes that were as clean and clear as a deer and full of curiosity, so he had to show off, although he didn't know what to show off: "The hair spin is mainly related to the lanugo, and the fetus develops in the mother's body. During the process, the lanugo will produce different results with the peristalsis of the body. For example, for me, there may be a lot of movement in the womb, and I accidentally made two hair spins for myself."

Ran Xing understood, and successfully drew inferences: "This is the same as IQ, it's innate."

Fu Xuechen said lazily, "Anyway, it was decided in my mother's womb. At that time, I was too young to be sensible.

Ran Xing nodded in approval: "Two spins are really not good."

Fu Xuechen nodded in agreement, his hairstyle was not easy to take care of.

But obviously, Ran Xing was thinking of other aspects: "It's easier to go bald."

He has so much hair and so young, for the time being...don't worry about it!

The boy's heavy bangs were lifted, and his smooth and full forehead was exposed, and together with his thrush, he outlined a delicate face.

He is very handsome, and it is the kind of handsome method that shocks all beings.

And the picture of a handsome man stroking his hair casually is just... quite flirtatious.

Ran Xing is very resistant to prosperous beauty, but he has to admit that this person is a mess.

However, this feeling is only for a moment, Ran Xing naturally pulled back the topic just now: "You are studying mathematics!"

Fu Xuechen nodded: "Yes!"

Ran Xing said seriously: "For a super difficult subject like mathematics, maybe at first you read "Linear Algebra", "Calculus" and so on, but later It must be "On How to Treat Hair Loss"..."