Act II Interlude

┌──═━┈━═──┐

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞

└──═━┈━═──┘

🆃🅷🅸🆁🅳 🅿🅾🆅

╚═══════《✧》═══════╝

On top of a partially destroyed building, five distinct figures formed a small gathering, their eyes focused closely on the scene below where Y/N stood. Each of them had a unique appearance, hinting at their individual identities and roles. Among them was a man whose attire resembled that of a school uniform, featuring a coat, suit, and tie, completed by a pair of rimmed glasses. His bluish-white glowing eyes implied at the use of an enhanced vision, allowing him to observe Y/N with great detail. As he looked at Y/N, a smile tugged at his lips, his words carrying a feeling of validation and assessment.

"He's grown stronger than he was as a child," the man said, his tone mixed with approval and curiosity. This mysterious watcher, whose knowledge reached beyond the surface, had clearly noted Y/N's progress.

Another figure stood beside him, easily identified by the gauntlet decorated with six particular stones, each generating an aura of limitless power. This was Luke, a figure from Y/N's strange memories, a presence with a link to the past he had shared with Y/N. Luke's tone was infused with thoughtfulness and guilt as he talked, "I feel so bad now, maybe K-Zero was right about the kid after all?" Luke's statements suggested a sense of sorrow, a realization that possibly the decision made by a different person known as "K-Zero" had been correct.

The group of five indulged in a whispered chat while studying Y/N, their voices loaded with a mixture of caution and consideration. One of them, the man with the rimmed glasses, took the initiative in outlining their common worries and goals.

"In any case," the man with the rimmed glasses continued, "further observation is still required if we are to vote on inviting him with us." His emphasis on diligent review suggested that their actions carried a lot of significance, especially given the peculiar facts surrounding Y/N.

"And might I remind you, this is the first time we are offering a position to an unstable variant, so let me do the talking to make sure we don't end up punching our way out," he continued, his tone conveying a desire to approach the situation diplomatically, avoiding unnecessary conflict that could arise from a misunderstanding or misjudgment.

In response to his instructions, the other four figures knelt in agreement and appeared respectful. They clearly grasped the importance of the man's counsel and were willing to follow it in handling this challenging situation.