"...Mm, how terrible."

Cale nodded his head at Litana's subordinate's response. Hannah's face turned even paler, making the contrast between her pale face and the black spots from the dead mana seem extremely visible.

This was already recognizable. When they first saw the Blessed Virgin, it was her face that caught their attention.

Unlike the nobles who wondered what had happened to her, the dark elves already knew the answer.

"Dead mana poisoning..."

Cale continued to speak.

"Just hearing a story like that makes my heart jump. I do not like to watch people die."

"Of course. I know about your personality, young master Cale. I'm sure it is difficult for you to watch people die."

People remembered Cale's face when he heard the news of his family and relatives' death.

This really seemed like correct information.

Litana agreed with Cale before asking what was on her mind.

"But what do you mean by you will help her get revenge?"

"Hmm? From whom?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm sure she wants revenge on those who did this to her."

Someone talked to each other.

Litana thought that helping someone with their revenge was not fitting Cale's character. Although she understood the resentment in the hearts of the twins, Cale's personality did not mesh well with such cruelty.

Cale's face, who destroyed the golems, said the opposite.

Litana could see Cale starting to smile.

"Miss Lina, do you know what the greatest revenge is?"

Litana here began to think.

"...The greatest revenge?"

Cale turned away from Litana, even though Litana's expression was still full of confusion. He then looked toward the pale Hannah.

"Miss Hannah."

Cale started to speak in a respectful, but stern voice.

"I don't know if I should be butting in like this, but I will just say one thing."

'What is he going to say now?'

What was the answer everyone was waiting for?

Chaos and uncertainty filled Hannah's mind as Cale continued to speak.

"Miss Hannah, real revenge is living a long and happy life. You need to have a happy life with your older brother."

"Oh...what a kind-hearted young master..."

Some stared at her in disbelief as Litana poured this out of her mouth.

One of them was Cale himself.

"Do you believe this bullshit? Are you an idiot?"