Vol. 3 Chp. 1: A Vacation... Nope

Start from the beginning

"Hello!" I hear a voice coming from right behind me. Turning around, I see four Class B students.

"Yo, Kagurazaka-kun," Minamikita greeted.

"Hi, Kagurazaka-kun!" Amikura greeted me excitedly.

"This is our first time meeting. I'm Kobashi Yume," she greeted me with a slight smile.

It feels like I'm living a perverted guy's fantasy, surrounded by beautiful, cute girls wearing swimsuits.

"Oh my, look at this group of people," I recognized the voice.

I turned to see Ichihashi and Mori walking over to us.

"Look at you being surrounded by all these beauties. You must feel like a lucky guy, huh?" Ichihashi has a teasing smirk.

"Now, Kagurazaka-kun, keep your hands to yourself. You may not touch the girls, but you can stare," Ichihashi winked.

"Please stop," Mori lets out an exasperating sigh.

"So, who do you think looks best in a swimsuit?" Andou asked.

Kobashi and Mori were blushing from Andou's question.

I looked around, and the girls were anxiously awaiting my answer. I only had one solution for this.

...

...

...

SPLASH

Swim away!

3rd POV

"Sayo-san!" Kobashi yelled.

"What? I wanted his opinion," Andou placed her hands on her hips, making her breasts bounce slightly.

"Uh-huh," Kobashi said flatly.

"I want to know his answer," Amikura jumped into the pool and swam after him.

"What an exciting group I'm spending time with," Ichihashi said, relaxing on a sun chair.

~Timeskip~

Amikura stopped chasing me after a bit, but she was sitting beside me on the poolside edge.

"So, Kagurazaka-kun, what do you think of my swimsuit?" This is the third time she asked me this question.

I finally relented, giving her a thumbs-up.

She beamed, "Who do you think has the best body?"

I had to take a double-take because I thought I heard her wrong the first time.

I'll pretend to look around, then go back to looking at the pool.

She poked my side, "Woah! You're ripped underneath your rash guard!"

Please announce it to the entire cruise ship because I want to be harassed.

I felt a hand on my left arm, "You aren't kidding. It feels like a rock," it was Andou.

Someone, please save me.

"Alright, I think he had enough," Ichihashi reprimanded.

Amikura and Andou stopped molesting, letting me sigh in relief.

"You have to wait until I can touch his muscles."

I hoped for too much...

~Timeskip~

After spending time with the girls and getting harassed, I decided to look around the cruise ship.

"You're Kagurazaka-kun," a sudden voice called out to me.