"A-Alright..."

"Yay! You're the best!"

"E-Eheh. What time we're meeting up?"

"2:30! Don't be late!"

"I won't I won't."

Welp, I have plans this Saturday now. Still nervous but I need to get closer with my bandmates. I don't wanna be that one guy known for never showing up for practice and never hanging out. I must push out of my comfort zone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I wake up enjoying the Saturday morning not having to wake up early was nice. I don't feel tired at all. Wait, weren't we suppose to meet up at 2:30? What time is it?

2:46 PM 100%

DAMMIT I OVERSLEPT!!!

Did I not hear my alarm? Well, I did end up sleeping pretty late. But sleeping all the way till almost 3? How could I pull this off on my first meetup?! I quickly change and head out the front door.

There are times like this when I wish I had a bike.

I never really needed a bike since I live close to the school, and I don't mind walking anyway. I'm not the most athletic guy out there. So, running to the bar felt like running a whole marathon. As soon as I reach the karaoke bar I stop and notice someone standing by the entrance.

Bocchi?

She paces back and forth while looking distressed. Why is she standing by the entrance? Did the others not make it?

"Hey! Bocchi-chan!

She jolts and looks at me in slight relief.

"Why aren't you inside? Still waiting for everybody else?"

Kita says to be here no later than 2:30 but nobody's even there yet? What the hell!

"W-Wha! O-Oh no. I just got here ehe."

"Hmmm are you sure? You were pacing back and forth before I called your name."

Bocchi's eyes widen as she slowly sinks to the ground like a deflated balloon.

"A-Ah sorry! I wasn't watching you or anything. I just happened to notice..."

She sits down in a ball with her face to her legs.

"Sorry... I just didn't know how to enter..."

Oh...

"I'm guessing you tried waiting for the others to go in with you but turns out they're already inside?"

She faintly nods.

"I-I was waiting for you too... I thought you ghosted us." She says quietly.

"I OVERSLEPT! I didn't hear my alarm this morning! I would never do something like that. This was just an accident!"

Bocchi's anxiety reminds me a lot of my past self. It really makes me wanna help her out since I know how it is for her. I reach my hand out to her and smile.

"Shall we get going?"

She looks at me with wide eyes and smiles.

"Y-Yes!"

I gently pull her up and we enter the building. We checked in and headed to the room the band was in.

"Oh, you two are alive."