"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara supplies, making Parker snort to herself at her own mix-up. Sarah shakes her head no. "Not even close." 

"But we're... willing to work together," Sarah admits. Kiara makes a sound of agreement, making Parker smile. 

"Sounds like a win in my books." JJ nods in agreement with his sister, and Pope holds out his hand in the Pogues handshake. "Woogity, woogity, woogity." Parker wiggles her fingers back, and the two friends grin at each other.

"Know why?" JJ asks, looking at his friends. "Hydroponic." Parker laughs at her brother, and Pope shakes his head. "Don't say that," He shuts down right away. JJ shrugs his shoulders, nudging Parker. 

"All right, shut up." John B exclaims. "You guys ready to jack some loot?" 

Kiara rolls her eyes with a smile, exclaiming, "Yeah, whatever." Before jumping onto the Pogue. 

"Yep." Sarah answers, taking Parker's extended hand and jumping into her arms. She wraps her arms around the taller girls neck, breathing in her scent. Parker sits down, pulling Sarah down onto her lap with her. 

JJ groans, exclaiming, "You guys are gross." Parker just laughs and retaliates, "You're just jealous, blondie." JJ grumbles something under his breath, but Parker can see the smile on his face that he's trying to hide.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

As the sun started to set, the Pogues piled into the Twinkie to make their way to the Crain house. They were all dressed in black, hoping that it would keep them hidden from anyone who might potentially spot them. 

John B and Pope were in the front two seats, while everyone else was in the back. Parker had Sarah on her lap, holding her tightly so that she wouldn't go flying at any sudden stops.

John B and Pope were going over the equipment they might need. "You got rope?" Pope looked for a second before replying, "Got it."

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hook. We're not Batman." 

"Pulley?"

"Check." Kiara replied. 

"Dark clothes?"

Parker rolls her eyes at this, answering, "John B, look at yourself." JJ and Sarah laugh at her statement, making Parker smile at them.

"Good point. Flashlights?"

"Check." JJ confirms the final object, just as they pull up to the stone wall. John B parks the car, turning it off, and nods. "All right, good. We're ready."

"Let's go," Kiara states as John B gets out of the Twinkie and walks towards the wall. 

"Let's go get rich, guys," JJ adds, making Parker thump his back and the rest of the group murmur their agreements. John B opens the side door so that everyone can get out, but Sarah stays seated on Parker's lap.

"Go, boys." Kiara nods, before adding, "And girls." Parker nods at Kiara before lifting Sarah up and off of her lap. The action makes Sarah flush, confusing Parker but making Kiara give her an amused and teasing smirk.

Before Parker can hop out of the van, John B puts a hand to her chest to stop her. "Wait, wait. I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." 

Parker nods at John B, patting him on the back. "Always," Kiara states, smiling at the taller boy, which makes him chuckle. 

"Of course, man." Pope grins at John B, sticking his hand out so that they can do the handshake. JJ gives his best friend a heartfelt smile, but then exclaims, "All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?"