Nine

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(S1 E4)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Sitting in the engine room of the tugboat was honestly one of the most boring things that Parker had ever experienced. She had shed her t-shirt that she had stolen from her brother, and was left in her sports bra. 

Sarah couldn't help but steal glances at Parker's exposed stomach, not even trying to deny her attraction to the girl anymore. She also can't help but notice the large bruises that litter her skin, but she doesn't say anything about it. John B picked up the shirt that Parker had dropped, taking a look at it. 

"Hey, this is my shirt." 

Parker shrugs her shoulders, responding, "Stole it from Jayje. He probably got it from you." John B nods in acceptance, and Sarah can't help but wish that she had that kind of casualness between her and her friends. 

Parker hops up and grabs a pole above her head, beginning to do pull-ups. Sarah looks at her in shock and slight lust before turning to John B and noticing how unfazed he is by the sudden action. 

"Does she do this often?" John B glances at his friend, who is still doing pull-ups. "Yep. Both her and JJ have, like, severe ADHD, so they've always gotta be active. It's why they're both so jacked." Sarah hums before tearing her eyes away from her crush's sweaty six-pack.

She bangs her head back and mutters, "Oh, my god." John B sighs. Sarah looks up at the ceiling before asking, "What is the hottest you've ever been?" John B doesn't even hesitate before answering. "Right now." 

Both Sarah and Parker make agreeing noises, and there is a pause of silence for a second. Sarah then hesitantly asks, "Do you... I don't know, do you wanna play a game?" John B sighs in annoyance from where he is sitting, muttering, "No, I don't," But Parker hops down from the bar and replies, "Okay, War Games. Let's play something." 

She sits down right in front of Sarah and gestures for her to continue. "So, there's this game my sister and I play. It's called truth or dare, except there's no dare." John B pipes up from where he is sitting, stating, "So, it's just truth, Sarah. That's truth." Parker rolls her eyes before smacking her best friend.

"I thought you weren't playing, Johnny." He ignores her and Sarah restates, "Do you wanna play truth?" John B nods his head, and Sarah gets settled in closer to Parker than really necessary. 

Sarah turns to John B and says, "Okay. You get the first question." John B thinks about it for a second before putting on a Russian accent and asking, "Why did you kill Dimitri?" Parker laughs at her friend before Sarah answers. "Oh, that is too easy. Dimitri, he-- he knew too much. He was compromised." 

Parker chuckles and puts her arm around the ledge behind Sarah's back. "Yes, you know, we all know too much, eventually." John B chuckles as well before Sarah sighs and says, "My turn." John B gestures with his hand as if to say 'take it away'.