Chapter 7:

It has been 5 months untill I last talked to you guys, and life is pretty amazing! I'm 7 months pregnant and playing with Ella and James their now 2 year old son: Liam. Who I can happily call my brother. While he is playing with the trains I'm here to tell you how the past few months have been, because it feels like I just started a new life. Ella and James officaly adopted me 3 months ago. We all discussed the plan about me wanting to raise my baby, they support me in everything I want to do but they also give their thoughts and advice. I decided to raise the baby, he/she will know that I am the mother and it will know about their father, I'm going to answer every question honestly. But my main purpose is to give my baby as much love as Ella and James are giving me, and I know they will help me in every way to reaching that purpose. 

I have felt madness, sadness, loneliness and so many other things towarts my parents, but I realized that I can be mad at them forever and I can make the decision to out of madness or sadness not tell my baby about his/her real grandparents. But that wont work out for anybody, and it certainly wont fix anything for me. Because right now, I am loved and appreciate by Ella and James even more then I was a year ago by my own parents. Maybe this was the plan, maybe God had this in mind for me all this time. I've had a hard time, I have felt lonley and mad but right now, I don't think I even want them back in my life. I got a perfect kiddo on the way and I'm loved so much. I'm okay, I'm more then okay, I'm home.