Chapter 3:

It's 5 days later and I still haven't gotten my period. Normally I wouldn't worry about it yet. I would think it's strange but I wouldn't worry. But now, because of what miss Brown said, I'm freaking out. 

I can't stop thinking as I walk in math class. What if? What if miss Brown had a point? What if I am- pregnant? I desided to do an test afther class. I bought one this morning but I can't wait untill I'm home to do it. 

30 minutes and class will be over...

20 minutes left...

10 minutes left...

5 minutes...

2 minutes...

1...

I grab my bag and run out of the classroom, I'm in the hallway befor the rest can even get up. I run to the toilets in the back, hoping to get some privecy.

I saw the 2 lines on the stick. SHIT! My eyes feel swollen and it feels like I can faint any moment. Befor I know it I start running, 2 stairs up, end of the hallway right and I slow down a bit, seeing the last kids walk out on their way to lunch befor I run into the 5th classroom: Miss Brown her classroom. Miss Brown was with her back towarts the door while she got her lunch out of her bag. "Miss?" I'm still standing in the doorway, my eyes filled with tears when she turns around. She walks up to me "Lily, what's wrong?". Her eyes fall on the stick in my hand and without even needing to see the lines she says "you're pregnant". My tears roll over my cheeks "I-I..". She pulls me into a hug "it's okay, you're going to be just fine". I cried for a while.