Chapter 109 - More Problems

Start from the beginning

"Erk, I'm leaving then, follow me brother from those two... who are clearly taking the boring route through life"

"Uh... fine then? I guess I'll just keep you company Zeki"

Both those two leave us just before we're about to head over to the discussing three on one of the many benches around the area, I kinda feel like we just forced Ariza on Zeki but it's honestly for her sake as well. This type of thing they tend to go pretty mute on... except Zeki and his moaning, he's actually pretty vocal to strangers when it comes to a good moan.

Anyways, heading over to Marcus, Penelope and the old inn keeper who I still have no idea what his name is, the first to notice us is the excessive Penelope who I once punched for pinching my cheek. Like that last time, she's dressed in an over-the-top pink dress with matching pink hair.

"Ah, you two have finally arrived!... I'm so terribly sorry what happened to the building..."

She actually knees down on the cobbled floor being that apologetic, is she trying to beg for forgiveness or something? I get that she's always been a little excessive but she's like a level seven hundred and-... was it two?

'Status?'

[Name: Penelope | Species: Human | Level: 702]

[Health 10,000/10,000]

[Stamina 29,333/30,000]

[Magicka 30,000/30,000]

'Yeah, I was right'

"...One of my guild members was supposed to get in contact with you regarding a pressing issue but that idiot got impatient and decided to burn down the inn you were staying at. I've already supplied suitable compensation and tried to make reparations for the whole thing so hopefully you can forgive the guild"

(Innkeeper) "It's honestly not that bad, the coin you've given me could build a place twice as big and I could even afford to hire kitchen staff this time around"

(Marcus) "You can probably get off the floor Miss Penelope"

By the looks of it, the innkeeper is more than happy with the bag of coins given and Marcus just seems more focused getting the kneeling woman off her knees. Both me and Petra must clearly look a little confounded, Petra even brings out her facepalm and sighing combo that could work as fighting finisher... that sounds incredibly stupid, would look it but might just work... I really am weird.

"*Sigh*... can see why these types of things annoy you Ikarus, at least everything is already sorted this time I guess"

"Yes! I also made sure to dish out a suitable punishment, that member is now in pieces at the bottom of the ocean! Stupid bastard, what idiot decides to burn down a building due to impatience? I'm honestly feeling a little sorry for the fish who are now feeding off him!"

Wait... how did she even know where we were? Forget asking that, I already know it'll probably be some stupid magic bullshit reason that I'm not able to do, I'd also like to know why she's even here but we'll get round to that in a second.

I'm also a little pissed off that she already punished the culprit though, I wanted to do that... oh well, at least everything's already solved apparently, even if we need to find a different bed tonight. I'm surprisingly annoyed more at that than if someone were to get hurt or killed in that fire, it's the little things that can be the most annoying I guess... I'm definitely not also irritated because that was the first bed me and Petra actually did something on...

"Why are you here then Penelope? What reason did you need to find and contact us this far away from the guild?"

Before I get the chance, the other half of our lovebird due asks the question we both were thinking.