Stay in the lane

Please ignore the mistakes.

Vmin and former mafia king was having a spa day at home in Jeon mansion....they even hired a masseuse to give them massage....big Mr. Jeon was taking a massage in the other room while vmin was sitting in the other room after having the massage while wrapping their bodies in bathrobes...

Taehyung had only one thing in his mind from the morning which he can't able to shrug...but jimin was observing it from the time he came in the mansion...and he really wanted to know what thing is making his best friend anxious.

"Tae...tae...tae yaah..kim Taehyung.." jimin said in a loud voice when Taehyung didn't answer him three times already.

Suddenly Taehyung's train of thoughts stopped after jimin's action "huh...yeah..yeah..what happened..?" Taehyung asked after coming from his dazed status.

"That's what i want to know...what happened to you..where are you lost from morning...you are not talking to me...you are not giving attention to your surroundings..did you got possessed or something...i am talking to you and you are not even responding....where are you lost ?"

Taehyung nodded his head side by side..denying that he is listening what other was talking "nothing i was thinking..it's just jungk...i mean nothing I was listening to you..."

"Oho...you are in the thought of the hubby....great...means now my best friend is not mine...he is lost in love.." jimin teased him.

"Huh...love what love...don't talk nonsense chim...it's nothing like it..." Taehyung said and jimin shrugged.

"Oho...i was just kidding my soulmate...i know it's nothing like that...i know you both are just friends...i was teasing you to lighten up your mood...now tell me what are you thinking about.."

"It's nothing chim...it's just..." Then Taehyung told jimin about the incident which took place in the morning...when jungkook teased Taehyung....and hint him that they both lost there virginity to each other...it was heavy to digest for Taehyung..

But jimin took it really lightly..."so what...why it's bothering you so much...it was not a big deal Taehyung....it was very normal in relationship...and you both were engaged...so i don't think it's a big deal...you both loved eachother so it's very normal for a person to share their body with the person they love..." Jimin was trying to make Taehyung understand that it's nothing to worry about.."and tae...it's a long time ago...it's in the past...so it doesn't matter now..you are not lovers now...you are just friends..so just think like that.... Don't think it over.." jimin suggested..

"But...don't you think it will be awkward.... between friends...?" Taehyung asked being unsure...

"Why would it be awkward...see..first me and yoongi was too in relationship...but after you and jungkook met in college...we broke up because of all that circumstances...coz he was jungkook's friend and I am yours....so we frequently fight over the behaviour of jungkook with you...and that idiot didn't even tell me anything so ..atlast we decided to break things up between us..."

"Oh chim i didn't knew it..." Taehyung said in shocked.

"How would you know tae...when i didn't tell you...you were already very upset i didn't wanted you to blame yourself for our breakup...anyway it was in the past....so it doesn't matter now....but the thing is...after i knew everything we didn't reunite again...instead we decided to be just friends..and now see where we are..." Jimin asked being happy.

"Huh....but you got married..." Taehyung asked in confusion..

"Right we got married coz we cross that thin line between friendship and love...you just have to stay in the lane...if you don't want it..." Jimin said...

"But ..chim.." Taehyung was about to say something....when a exited big Jeon entered the room..."ladies in the room....i mean boys in the room...i have a excited news..." Big Jeon chimed...and got vmin excited too...

"What happened...uncle....i mean boyfriend..." Taehyung asked and jimin wanted to know too.

"Jungkook called and tell me to ask you to be ready before 8 pm...he will take you on a date today...." Mr..Jeon said excitedly and Taehyung's face flushed.

"What !!...." Taehyung got shocked...

"See...jimin how surprised our Taehyung got after hearing that.." big Jeon said to jimin..who murmured "it's a called shock uncle not surprised..."

"Huh...what did you say chim..." Big Jeon asked and jimin shake his head as nothing..

"Chim you act weird sometimes...but anyway...yes my pretty boy...your hubby is taking you on a date....so we don't have much time it already five o'clock we only have three hours to get you ready for your date..." Big Jeon said to Taehyung who was still shocked after receiving jungkook's message...

"But..uncl.." Taehyung tried to say something but...

"No...but...we will help you to get ready...right chim...now come on get ready..." Big Jeon said and sign vmin to follow him....who look at eachother first and then follow big Jeon after taking a sigh...

After so many chaos....acted by big Jeon... finally Taehyung got ready five minutes before 8 pm...

 finally Taehyung got ready five minutes before 8 pm

"Wow...my son in law is looking so hot.... jungkook really is a lucky bastard I must say..." Big Jeon compliments Taehyung who smiled at him in return...

"Thankyou for your help subordinate.." big Jeon said to jimin and shake hands with him...

Who replied with same attitude "it's all your hard work captain..." He too shake hands with older...

Taehyung was witnessing all this drama with a smile when a smiling Meena knock on the already open door..."big...Jeon sir...Mr. Jeon has arrived..." Meena said while eyeing Taehyung with a teasing smile who got red he don't know why...

Jungkook was waiting with flowers in hands for Taehyung in living room sitting on the living room couch...but when he sees a mesmerizing Taehyung taking the steps towards him..he stand up and his eyes started to sparkle...he can't able to take his eyes off from Taehyung....

On the other hand jungkook's soft gaze was making Taehyung more nervous..."am i not looking good...is my hair looking mess..." Taehyung touch his hair out of nervousness..."why is he staring at me like that....hmm...he even got flowers..." Taehyung noticed flowers in other's hand "he is making my heart race....idiot fellow.." Taehyung was thinking while taking slow steps .

"Now how I would be able to stay in the lane.." taekook said to themselves in unison....

___________

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰🥰