Gave up

Please ignore the mistakes

After listening jungkook and Namjoon's side of story everything got clear infront of Taehyung's eyes....but he couldn't shake the last words of jungkook when he was leaving that room...." I am not expecting anything Taehyung...i know we can never be the same as before....so be at ease..." But how can he be at ease...his heart was thumping.... surely he didn't love jungkook but why he is restless tonight...after knowing everything...he should feel light...then why his heart was feeling heavy....why..??

Taehyung was in his thoughts of previous day when jungkook and Namjoon told him the truth but he can't able to shake the feeling of sadness jungkook was feeling....when he...

Flash back last night.

Taehyung didn't knew how to process the whole new information he got about himself and his closed ones...

But he was disappointed....yes... disappointed...at everything and everyone....

"I was not intended to hurt you Taehyung..." Jungkook hesitated

"But you did hurt me... jungkook...not only you...." He looked at Namjoon and jimin "you both did too...is it fun to you all to play with me like that...He played with me the way he wanted......be it Jungkook...or Namjoon-hyung...or you...Chim....you too..

You all hid everything from me..as if I am a toy..everyone played with me as per their wish..everyone did what they really wanted. Has anyone ever tried to know….what I want….like I don't have feelings,like I am a puppet....Everyone thinks on their own that what is right for me...but I don't need to ask anyone...everybody is making decisions of my life according to their own calculations....when are you sending me from here... When do you want to call me back here… who wants to marry me, how much… why do he want to do it….. for how long he wanted to marry me... every thing was decided by others....like i am a incompetent....ok...if that's the thing...now you all tell me...now what should I do....should i live with you like married couple...coz you love me right " he asked jungkook..."should i forgive him for his doing hyung coz he just wanted to protect me at that time when he hurt me the most......?" He asked namjoon...."no no...chim you told me what should I do... should I pretend like i am fine after listening everything....and continue living with jungkook like a good husband....coz once we were fiancee...or divorce him after contract expires coz he only married to me for sake of his father....huh....tell me someone answer me..." He had tears in his eyes...

He crouched down at his place and started crying "please someone tell me....i can't understand anything...i can't decide anything....."

Jungkook felt a sharp pang in his heart seeing the person onse he loved the most crying he too crouched down to his level he wanted to take him in his own embrace he wanted console Taehyung he wanted to say something to others but he didn't said anything...he didn't had courage to do so..

"I am still stand on my words Taehyung...we did all things for your own good....you can call it out selfishness...but for me it was my love for you...infact it was jimin's love and...." Namjoon tried to understand Taehyung but jungkook interrupted

"Don't worry Taehyung i didn't want anything from you...no one did....no one wants you to make a decision....it's your life...you should live it like how you want it...i know i did something selfish when i marry you without yours concern...but it was my last selfishness....i only had my father left after everything....i didn't wanted to lose him...but i know i should've concern about your feelings too.....but....." He got silent...

He sigh "i am not asking you to forgave me but please for my father's sake indure it for just sometime...i maybe had done terrible things to you but he always loved you and care for you.... please....and one more thing Taehyung...when i i took you back here i never wanted to rekindle the relationship we had in past...coz i know we can never be the same like before....coz you are not the same person ones i fell in love with...and i am not the same kookie who you fell in love with....so be at ease.......i loved you onse but that Taehyung which I loved was just a memory for me.....a beautiful memory.....which i cannot let go...coz it's hard to let go your first love....but i know you are not my love.....you are just responsibility for me....coz we were friends onse and your father was a father figure to me and because of that you are like family to me....i am not protecting you coz i love you...i am doing that because of your father......so don't worry abou me ...I GAVE UP on you" Jungkook stated with a straight face and left from there....

Flashback ends.
Taehyung sigh and closed his eyes to get some sleep coz for the whole last night he can't able to sleep....whole night jungkook's last words before leaving his office was playing in the loop in his ears "you are just a responsibility to me Taehyung....you are just a mere responsibility....i don't love you....you are not the one who i fell in love with....you are just a responsibility....you are nothing to me.....you are not my Taehyung...you are not...."

"Aaaahhhhhh" Taehyung screamed in frustration....

"What is it to me even if he said that i am just responsibility to me....why it's bothering me....why i am feeling disappointed if he doesn't love me....why???...i too surely doesn't love him...then why my heart is feeling restless....why it's bothering me that he moved on...why it's bothering me that he gave on me....i always wanted it...then why...when now he said everything i wanted to hear them why i am not feeling satisfied....why ?"

___________

I know it's been while but sorry for late update...

I had some issues to handle...

Thankyou for reading

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰💟💟❤️💜