Being friendly

Please ignore the mistakes.

"I wanted to talk to you about something can you spare me some time.." after a week jungkook saw Taehyung infront of him... Taehyung was just not infront of him alas he wanted to talk to him...In Jungkook's heart, it was as if the strings of a veena were being sprung.

Taehyung wanted to talk to him...he came to him on his own...maybe other wanted to clear the air maybe he forgive him...maybe....

"Yeah...yeah.." he cleared his throat "i mean sure we can talk.." he was getting nervous what if Taehyung wanted to leave the mansion or go back with Namjoon hyung....jungkook can't force him to stay with him in the mansion....but he didn't wanted other to leave it too...it was the safest place for Taehyung but Taehyung has a right to decide....he will not make a decision for him now....if Taehyung wanted to leave he will let him go....

"Let's sit somewhere" he suggested and they both took a seat on the chairs in the garden.

Other was too looking nervous and it was making jungkook more anxious "umm...jungkook.." 

"Huh...??" jungkook felt odd Jungkook was not used to Taehyung's soft tone...

Taehyung looked at him with unreadable expression "Namjoon hyung and jimin came to me...." Jungkook was listening to him with his all attention "they both talk to me about let it go this whole scenario and namjoon hyung told me that my appa wanted us to be together he wanted that we get married and all....and he too wanted that..."

Jungkook felt a little for himself "why everyone is making the situation worse..." He thought "Taehyung you don't have to listen to him...."

"I know i Dont have to and i will not" Taehyung replied

"Then...what do you want to talk to me about.... don't say you think i told namjoon hyung to approach you...no no...tae i didn't tell him anything...please i swear...i didn't...." Jungkook said panicked which make other smile a little.

"I know you didn't said to him anything...i know my brother...and i know what he can do on his own...and what he thinks..."

Jungkook sigh in relax..

"Then...?"

"Jungkook after giving many thoughts and talking to jimin and well namjoon hyung too...i realised i have to let go my anger and my frustrations...i don't know why you did all this...out of love or of the sake of friendship...but i understanding that it was your concern for me....you wanted my safety....and even if you don't have feelings for me like before but you always thought me like a friend... unfortunately i didn't remember what type of friendship we had...but i realised that it was special and i don't want to loose that friendship even if i don't remember it now..." This words make jungkook more confused

"What do you wanted to say Taehyung...i didn't understand "

"I am saying....it's impossible us to regain what we have before...but...i don't want to loose you as a friend....i want to start from the beginning...so answer me jungkook will you be my friend...i don't know we will be best friends like in the past but i want to be your friend " he forwarded his hand towards other...The one who sometimes looks at other's hand and sometimes at his face...he did not understand what happened just now...and what should he do now....it isn't a dream right...maybe it is...

It felt like jungkook was in a daze so Taehyung cleared his throat to make other gain his senses back...

"Sooo..."

Jungkook took his hand in a swift "yes....i will be your friend....i mean yes we can be friends... friends forever.." he said excitedly and other tilted his head a little and smiled "yes friends forever....so tell me who is this cutie who is licking my foot...." Taehyung pointed out at tannie who had wetted Taehyung's foot in his saliva till now.... Taehyung picked him up in his arms..."is he your pup..."

Jungkook chuckled a little "he is tannie...is hobi hyung's pup...some days ago he adopted him....but whenever he goes out of town he left him here with Yeonjun and gang but this little brat don't leave my shadow alone whenever he come here....i don't know maybe he likes to play with me....at first i tried to ignore him....but look at him how can someone ignore this cute brat..." Jungkook said with a fond smile...and take tannie in his arms

"So...now i am your friend then can I play with him ?... pwease.." Taehyung pouted and jungkook felt like his soul his body for a minute.... Taehyung was being cute infront of him....he never imagined it will happen again in this lifetime....it felt like he was looking at sixteen year old Taehyung but he shrugged it...

"If you wanted to play with him you have to be his friend...right tannie..." He asked tannie who woof in reply..

Taehyung Chuckled "okay....okay...so tannie will you be my friend..." He asked and the little pup woof again...

And both of the new friends play with him some more...

Jungkook was in his thoughts in his office when he hear something "jungkook...jungkook...where are you lost i am calling you for ten minutes..." Yoongi was looking at him like other had gone nuts...

"No...no i am here....i am here...tell me what happened..." Nothing happened...i was just curious you were smiling like fool....i didn't see you this happy in a long time..."ummm... actually Taehyung asked me to put water under the bridge and ask me to be his friend....and i am happy that now we can be like friends"

Yoongi tskd "like it can possible..." Jungkook looked at him confused...

"Don't tell me you really think it's that simple....jungkook you and him can't be friends...with the history you both hold together....you both can never be just friends...you both are eachother's EX .....you can't be being friendly..."

_______________

Thankyou for reading 2nd update today.

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️❤️🥰💟💟