Let it go

Please ignore the mistakes.

After the night of truths and frustration... Taehyung wanted peace in his mind...but it was a miles away from him...after that night... Taehyung always put pressure on his mind so that he can remember his past...maybe then he can understand this situation better but...he didn't gain anything from it except migraine....

Taehyung was looking at the garden area of mansion from his room's balcony....it was a beautiful scenery to watch at sunset.... really his room is located at the best view of the mansion....oh not his room...it's actually jungkook's room.....that selfish...rude...idiot jungkook...who didn't care for anyone except himself and do anything he wants.... Taehyung was cursing jungkook on his mind...who was sneezing continuously in his office because he was running in certain someone's mind....

Taehyung was in his thoughts (of jungkook) when someone knocked on his door...when turned around he saw his soulmate on his doorstep...who had fond smile on his face...and whom from one week he didn't talked..on the other hand his soulmate was sitting on the shore...waiting for the storm to stop...he knew Taehyung's anger is like ice..it's here now and there in a moment it's vanished..

He knew when Taehyung will think about the situation with rationality he will understand everyone's concern for him...

"Can I come in ??" Jimin asked with a biggest smile on his face...which somehow melt Taehyung's heart some percent..

"From when did you need to ask before coming here... pretending to be polite infront of me..." Taehyung taunts.

Jimin chuckled at his bestfriend's sulking tantrum...he went to him and hug him from behind....which did rest of it's work... Taehyung can't able to stop himself from smiling from his besties lovy dovy behaviour...

"Don't you think your cat will feel jealous if you hug me like that...."

Jimin perk at him from behind "i don't know about my cat but your bunny will certainly will be jealous...." He said with a naughty smile.

"He is not mine...i mean he is not my bunny.."

Jimin shrugged and came infront of him...he take his hands in his own...."Taehyung don't you think...now when you knew everything...you should forgive jungkook and Namjoon hyung...i know what they did was not entirely right thing to do but think from their perspective too...you are the sole reason of Namjoon hyung's life he always felt guilty coz in his eyes because of him you lost everything including your memories...heonly wanted to regain everything you lost because of him...and when he got to know that you are in danger he only wanted safety for you....and same goes for jungkook...he only wanted your safety....i admit his actions were extreme but he only knew like that to protect you...and i will point out that he is doing a great job...you didn't even knew how many times... jungkook had saved you from that psychopath...yoongi had told me once that psycho tried to kill jungkook but yoongi and some of his friends saved him from it....that boy has put his life on line for you...i am not saying you to forgive him..i am just saying to let it go....coz if not do this and If you scratch old wounds,not only you will be hurt but your loved ones and the people who care about you will hurt too..." Taehyung didn't said anything just listening the word of advice from his bestfriend...when did his idiot friend become this smart...

"I too think that..." They both heard a familiar voice..

"Namjoon hyung..." Taehyung muttered...

Namjoon was listening the conversation of both of the soulmates from the doorstep...he came closer to Taehyung "just let it go Taehyung...your anger...your frustrations....just let it go...otherwise..life will be difficult...if you want a normal life....so please just let it go and start everything from the start....forget everything and give your and jungkook's relationship a chance.....for my and your appa's sake...he knew your happiness is with jungkook...."

Taehyung didn't respond namjoon 
But somewhere in his heart he knew he had to let it go....

After sometime namjoon any jimin left Taehyung's room they just wanted have a little talk.... Taehyung was in his thoughts when again he was looking at the garden area...where he saw his biggest enemy i mean his husband was playing with a puppy....he frowned to see a delicate cute puppy playing with a rough person like jungkook..

Every time jungkook throw a ball and his puppy searched it and bring back to jungkook...but this time when he throw the ball the puppy didn't go to the ball and stay at his place....like he was signalling jungkook that he tired and wanted him to carry him in his arms and later did that...

"Awww....my tannie wanted be in my arms...he wanted to hug me...." Jungkook was talking to him like he was talking to a kid...the puppy started to lick all over his face and jungkook started to chuckled and making weird noises "hush....gush....hahaha....oh gosh tannie...stop...stop it ....hahaha...tan...stop....you naughty pup...."

Jungkook was looking cute at this time....and Taehyung was looking at him with a fond smile... suddenly jungkook looked at the balcony and both of their eyes met for a mere second and Taehyung steal eyes from him like a thief.....badum....badum...his heart was thumping...

Jungkook sigh " come on tannie bring your ball to me then we will find hobi hyung...he will bring you back..." Jungkook put tannie on the ground but suddenly two feet appeared on the ground he looked at the person..

"Taehyung?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something...do you have some time to spare me...??" Other asked in hesitation....

________ _________

Thankyou for reading sweetheart 💋
Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️😚😚😚