Tugging the black knee high socks over my calf and knee, I crouch down and fix the laces of my boots

Tugging the black knee high socks over my calf and knee, I crouch down and fix the laces of my boots. Once I've done that, I reach over my bed, and grab my black cap. Clasping the fabric over my shoulders, I pull up the hood to conceal my face and features.

Walking on over to my bed side table, I pull open one of the draws. Grabbing a hold of the bow and arrow brooch, I shove it in my shorts pockets. Now being ready, I stride on over to my balcony. Opening the large glass windows, I step on out to the cold night air. A silent hum leaving my lips as I find comfort in the night atmosphere. Closing the windows behind me, I lean over the think concrete railings of the balcony. One palm place down flat against. Using that hand as a support as I jump my body over the railings.

Landing down on to the grass with a quite thud. I lift my head and scan the front area of the mansion, taking note of the 5 knights taking guard at the front of the house. Casting an invisibility spell over myself, I walk myself straight through the entrance. The knights on patrol looked like they were about to fall asleep standing, which allowed me to leave without much of a fuss. I continue on until I enter the woods not so far from the mansion.

My feet come to halt, as I look around me. Being met with only over towering trees, scattered leaves, branches and rocks. No one in sight. Perfect. With a single breath in and then out, I keep my eyes closed. Brows pinching together in concentration as I hold my right palm out. Focusing all my attention in into a certain flicker of light. The location of the Black Tower is unknown, even to the imperial family. It's a precaution that has put in place centres ago, to ensure the safety of the mages of the tower. As well as the black tower itself, as it the place where the empire's darkest secrets lie. Locked away in a secret room of the tower, that not even the owner of the tower will be able to open.

But that secret room is not what I'm looking fort, rather it's a person. The owner of the black tower, and the single person I had loved like no other in my first and second life. A sharp pang it hits me right in the centre of my heart, as I recall our time together during that time. Although those years of mine in the counts mansion were full of torture, pain and misery. It was during those years that I had met him, and he was the only one to make those years just a bit more bearable. He was the sole reason I hadn't given up on myself, the reason why I forced myself to survive. Cause he was the one who made the pain all worth it. But now I- forget it.

I surge deep in to my memories trying my best to recall the familiar feeling of Luca's mana. Although I was unaware of my magical abelites during my first two lifetimes, I was still able to subconsciously remember the mana of those I interacted with. And seeing as I spent quiet a lot of time with Lucas, his mana is one I'm very much frailer with.

A couple more seconds pass, and I was bale to locate Luca's mana. It was the one that shined the brightest amongst the pile of all the other mana cores. Now having found Luca's mana core, I track down it's location. By using the information from the manhwa I read in my third life, it seems that every night Lucas returns to the black tower. And seeing as it is very much past midnight, he should already be there.