ep 12 (work pressure)

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Rooftop

A/n(Sharly) : I love to you yeonjun...*left from there to her room*

Back to forest house jimin room

*Y/n is laying on the bed.. feeling happy and tired after enjoying whole day...After a while jimin also came and jump on the bed... And hug her*
Jimin : what is my babygirl is doing..? *Snuggle into her neck*
Y/n : nothing just tired after enjoying whole day...*turn around and hug him* and thinking that how lucky I'm to have you all as my love...*kiss his cheeks and lips*
Jimin : ohh my dear wife is showering me so much of love huh..*teasing*

Y/n : well umm if I love you then I have to show you right...wanna know something.. how ik what happened in honeymoon?
Jimin : yes yes yes I want to... It's also our honeymoon to...
Y/n : well we were (gbks is actually true story of mine 😅) going to goa the tourist place of India... So when we reach there we say on our car all me and my whole family including my cousins and their family.. so we settle in the car everyone and my cousin sis pari small she was that time her age was around 3 to 4...

Y/n : Years old... So she suddenly out of nowhere she ask maybe somewhere the honeymoon topic comes out... But anyway she asked suddenly that "what happens in honeymoon"
Jimin : omg... Will our kids also ask same thing?
Y/n : what the fuck min.. shut up... Anyway after she asked this... Then my aunty told her the basic process..*blush*
Jimin : what process babygirl...
Y/n : umm she said that "in honeymoon husband and wife both of them been naked one the bed and--" after that other elders cut that word... And...

Jimin : and..?
Y/n : and actually I also got more curious that what actually happens in honeymoon..*blush & shy*
Jimin : ohhhh my wife was curious to know that what happens in honeymoon huh...*teasing* so now you know what actually happens in honeymoon.. and why they naked on the bed..
Y/n : oh my gosh... Stop..*shy* I was small that time so my little brain got curious about that okay..

Jimin : but still my wife got curious and got to experience with 4 of her husbands.. so now it's my turn to give you real purpose of coming to our honeymoon...*he Hover above her* oh God.. how hot you look in my shirt... Babygirl just wear my clothes in our room.. so I get to see this view every night...
Y/n : *playing with his collar* you know min.. idk why but you actually have that sexy expression on ur face... Which makes you look hot...
Jimin : really? *Y/n nod* then what else do you like about us... 

Y/n : hmm *think* Jin oppa's lips I like the most...Suga oppa's eyes his stares give me shiver on my body... Jhope oppa even through he has that sunshine nature but his duplicate is no joke his 360 degree change is woah super so his talk I can say... Well wanna know one secret about jhope oppa?
Jimin : what..? *Y/n push jimin on the bed and make him sit.. then she sits on his lap and wraps her hands around him.. both of his hands automatically went around her waist and hold her...*

Y/n : you know I hear from ur sisters that they actually never saw jhope oppa's body so they through that he has no abs and muscles but you know you sister's were wrong when I slept with him I swear he has abs and very nice body... I was shocked after seeing that.. I mean he always usually wear hoodies infront of me or maybe infront of his sisters to... And fun fact is that ur mom told me same thing as ur sisters...
Jimin : really? *Shock*

Y/n : hmm *nod* I told this to jhope oppa he was also not excepted his sisters and mom to say this *giggles* anyway back to topic... Well jhope oppa's deep voice when he talks is outstanding.. and about rm oppa well not gonna lie I love rm big body more then anyone *giggle*
Jimin : really? *Y/n nod while giggling.. he tickle her making her laugh*
Jimin : okay now continue...