ep 6 / sangeet

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Garden

Ananya : i love you to soobin
*As soon as she said that soobin got shocked and happy...at the same time...he immediately hug her tightly.. meanwhile BTS and y/n were happy in background while looking at them...*

Meanwhile with y/n and BTS

Y/n : btw guys you guys not even proposed me? *Blankly said* just learn something from ur brother..how nicely he is proposing to my sister...
Jin : heyy if you want us to propose you then say it clearly but don't compare us with our brother okay...
Y/n : whatever..*roll her eyes* bye i m going to sleep *walk away*
BTS : heyyy where are you going..*run behind her*

Time skip y/n room

(Btw forgive me if i do something wrong bcz idk about this all things as i m Christian so idk about Hindu marriage culture none i have ever attended so i have no idea but based on how much i hear from my Hindi friends i m making ff on that...so if i do something wrong then forgive me and also if i do something wrong then feel free to correct me so in future whenever i make hindu marriage ff then i will correct it there...so yeah thank you now back to story)

*Y/n is getting ready for her Sangeet today..she is particularly very excited bcz they prepare some dance from past days and they had alots of pressure bcz they prepare this dance in 2 weeks (well i also practice dance in last moment bcz i m quit learner..😁) today is gonna be excited bcz today everyone is gonna dance no one is gonna escape today...bcz it's compulsory to dance everyone or else no food (well that's just a excuse to make everyone dance)*

*Y/n is putting her earings..that's when her phone rings..well girls are in y/n's room making her get ready after they got ready... ananya pick up the call and said*
Ananya : hello ?
Soobin : hello annaya where is y/n sinu-i?
Ananya : y/n what? *Confused*
Soobin : ahhh sinu-i means sister in law in korean...*ananya makes ohh sound* anyway can you give phone to y/n sinu-i i want to tell her something...

Ananya : yes wait...y/n di soobin wants to talk to you...
Y/n : soobin..okay give me...*ananya give to y/n..she feel little bit jealous that soobin wants to talk to y/n not her*
Y/n : yes soobin..?
Soobin : y/n sinu-i everything is ready and today everything will happen according to our plan...
Y/n : good then...

Soobin : ahh sinu-u so as per our plan give mic to ananya okay...we need that for our proof...and my sister's(bp) will be around ananya..so you also tell ur sisters and brothers to be near ananya and also with phone's camera...
Y/n : yeah i will tell them..now it's time for my brothers(her biological and cousin brothers) to come my room so i will explain them our plan and you also explain our plan to ur brothers and sisters to...

Soobin : yes noona and yes noona i have set my and brothers bodyguards around ur house and garden so it will be difficult for him to escape from us...
Y/n : very good soobin..you did ur work so good maybe you want to be alive i see...
Soobin : noona *whine...in background BTS and bp and his brothers were laughing after hearing y/n...* Shut up guys...anyway bye noona get ready fast here hyung's (BTS) are control themselves from seeing you...*y/n blush...*

Y/n : get lost and be ready today..i want to catch him at any cost or else i will kill you and ur that 4 brothers called TXT and pull you guys in the jail...
Kai : but why us noona we did nothing it's all will be soobin's fault and also he is our leader so he should be responsible for that..and you handed him Mission so yeah..don't involve us...*snuggle it off*