ep 11 (spending time together)

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Jhope room

Y/n : just wait and watch DO-YUN I will find you and kill you with my own hands...

BTS mom : now leave all this... Y/n , jhope you both take rest now... *Everyone left the room except BTS , y/n and jhope.. y/n close her eyes thinking something... while BTS sit on the bed..*
Jhope : I m sorry y/n..*y/n open her eyes and look at him in confusion*
Y/n : why you are sorry?
Jhope : I insist that I will come and drop you both and insist to stay there... Waiting for you both...

*Y/n sign hold his one hand*
Y/n : dont be sorry hobi it's not ur fault...it just they want to hurt us... So let them do that now ik what I should do...Suga oppa
Suga : yes
Y/n : oppa take all Do-yun's all the information.. what I mean by "All" means all everything about his properties , his family , his headquarter , base , his company everything... By today  evening... I want to make plan before tomorrow... So we could spend time  for 1 week and then start our work..

Suga : done by today evening you get all of his information...*y/n nod* now you and jhope take rest...we will come afterwards...*BTS left the room after saying bye to jhope and kiss y/n's forehead... Jhope lay on the bed... his head still hurts him.. y/n lay beside him.. and cuddle with him*
Y/n : don't take any tension hobi... we will catch him soon...
Jhope : for us it's so difficult from past 3 years we were catching him then how come you will catch him? 

Y/n : well that's the difference we have.. you are a mafia while I m police cop... You have ur criminal power to with you along with police force but they can't fully trust mafia no matter what they do... Even if mafia help police cop but still they can't trust them fully reason..? *Jhope look at her* mafia profession... No matter what but they still kill people so either it's criminal or not... Killing is still crime no one can kill criminal except police force.. but you do kill them... Not even secret agents could kill them bcz they don't have that rights...

Y/n : while me.. I m a police cop with higher position... I have many people work under me... I can order them and hey have to obey me no matter what.. why? Bcz I have that power to control them... Their one mistake can take their job.. their job is in mine hand... With my one order and their job is gone.. a mafia can't do this... They have power but they can't control whole police force... While me even I can make president of the country to obey my orders by my twisted words... Umm like word play... Play with words so they can get into our trap by our words...that's how word play done..

Y/n : I can make president or mine higher authority to obey my words and they will trust me.. why? Bcz I m a police cop so they trust me for the profession I m in.. even if you try 1000 times still police force won't trust mafia.. that's why for that is also a reason why I married you... My profession will protect you 7 and your other mafia siblings... While ur mafia profession will protect me and my family from ur enemies... Bcz they know that now I m wife of mafia kings...you Understanding me...*jhope nod*
Jhope : yeah I now understood...

Jhope : so our different profession will protect our families..*y/n nod* by ur police cop job you can gain all police force trust... *Y/n nod* and by our mafia power we will can make other small criminal to work for us and find that Do-yun out..*y/n nod* by ur police cop job and our mafia power we will work together and find that Do-yun...
Y/n : great.. yes we will work together.. to find him... Now you understood my plan...
Jhope : oh okay okay.. now let's sleep I m tired...*he hug her.. and put his chin on her head..They both slept like that while cuddling together... *