V shot his head up eyes widened. "I would never -"

"I know. " He paused. "I know you'd never even think of that but this 'little misunderstanding' lead my brain to think like that. "

"I'm sorry-"

"Stop apologizing ,V " He raised his voice a bit. "What happened was none of our fault but still it's making me so frustrated."

"Ok I agree. We will make sure it won't happen again ok ? Now can you not yell .. please." V grabbed Jungkook's shoulders with pleading eyes. His head was hurting so bad and it's only getting worse by the noises.

Jungkook sighed and nodded. "Let me ask you one thing." V hummed.

"What's that tablets for ?" Jungkook pointed to the opened box on the tv stand.

V looked at it . "It's... It's for h-headaches."

Jungkook stepped back scoffing. "Are you forgetting that I'm a medical student?"

V gulped.

Jungkook walked towards the small box and took out the tablet. "These are BZDs , V." His voice was stern but also was laced with worry.

V kept his head low not wanting to meet younger's eyes. Also because it was getting too heavy for him.

"Who am I to you ?" Jungkook asked stepping closer to V. "Am I just a timepass who means nothin-"

"Koo !" V called sternly. "You mean everything to me and you know it."

"Then Why are hiding this much from me ?" He yelled. "I respect our decision to keep our relationship secret. From both of our friends and families. But having a secret relationship doesn't mean keeping secrets for eachother. Does it ?"

"Koo can you -"

"V , I've asked you if you have any problems or stress or anything that troubles you but you always brush it off with sweet talks." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. "I tell you every single thing happened in a day so that you'll always feel included in each and every second of my life. What about you ? Huh ?"

V kept looking randomly at the floor with hooded eyes.

"I know you have financial issues. Don't deny. You work at dozens of places now, I know. I didn't ask you anything thinking you'll approach me first. And you never did." Jungkook bit his own lips. "Your problems are my problems too. Unless you just see me as some-"

"Koo , stop. Please." V mumbled but it was enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Ok then." He sniffed. "Then tell me what are these for."

"It's...uh." V didn't even raise his head. Jungkook waited for him to reply but he didn't get it.

The younger scoffed and grabbed the car keys in the table. "Fine then. Come to me when you trust me enough to speak up." Jungkook stormed off the apartment slamming the door behind.

"Koo..." V felt his throat dry and vision blurry. "Wait." He breathed as held onto the wall for support.

.

.

.

"Jeonggukk..., The CEO of SKZ com-" Namjoon froze on seeing the young CEO awkwardly standing in the centre of his own room. "Are you... Okay ?"

"Yeah. Ofcourse" Jeonggukk masked his surprised face by a serious one.

"Why are standing there ?" Namjoon again asked.

"It's my room. I can stand anywhere." Jeonggukk tried to sound cold. He could feel Moon giggling in the corner.

"Is someone here ?" Namjoon watched the younger's eyes fidgeting. He held his gun alarmed if there's any imposters.