I'm On The Highway To Hell (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

"O_O Shit........"

~And Boom. A Spontaneous Mikey Apears.~

"Argh. Okay first of all......" *takes away Jenny's flamethrower and drags her out into the livingroom* "BAD! Who gave you fire!?" *sexy scolding smolder*

"JTHYJDSH You know who ELSE likes to pee on raw Jewish kittens!? o_O" 

"Erh............." 

"MY MOM!!! XJHtUJDKZHJDS!! >:D" *rolls around on the floor laughing hysterically*

".....Right..... Anyways! Everybody, get your ass into gear because were all going to go on an EPIC MOTHERFUCKIN' quest to rescue IS! UNDERSTOOD!?" *le hands on hips and eyebrows raised*

 *Amiel and Chloe nodd excitedly in agreement while Jenny's is hissing at Mikey for taking her matches* 

"IS!?" *hears crashing and stumbling in the distance* "DID SOMEONE MENTION MY LOVER!? :D" 

We all just stared ahead as Frank came stumbling into the room with one pant leg attached to his pantaloons area, and the other dangling majestically behind him. 

"Frank put your fucking pants on."

"Psh! A'int nobody got time for that!" He waved sassily at me.

PYU DHFSZBN WELL SOMEBODY HAS BEEN TAKING UP LESSONS FROM IS. And I'm not just talking about personality lessons......... *le wink wink* *nudge nudge* *falls of the couch and groans on the floor*

ANYWAYS!! SO with that, Frank grunted in exasperation and strutted HECKA MANLYISH out the front door with the rest of us following behind, taking unnecessary glances at his ass. 

~15 AGONIZING HOURS LATER~

~Jenny's POV~

So after a few arguments about why I couldn't wear my metal chonies to the airport or pack my shirt full of uncooked bacon...pfft...sissies....everybody finally agreed to take to six am flight to LA, California where we would go rescue my lover from the depths of hell. BHAHAA HDSC AWE YAH I WAS JUST ABLE TO SAY THAT SENTENCE. U FD DHJKSFD--cough splutter cough-- anyways....we were all now comforably...ish....seated aboard a magical flying tubey thing and while some of us were worried about the heights and trying not to be sick (ie: Oatmeil and Mikey .-.) the rest of us were indulging ourselves in friendly conversation.

"FUCK YOU TO FUCK, YOU FUCK!!" Wailed Frank as I continiously kicked the back of his seat.

"BAHWHHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN..."

"NO! ....JENNY...DON'T DO IT...I'M WARNING YOU!!" *nervously turns around and glares at me*

*michiviously smiles and takes a deep breath*

"N-WHAT'S THAT LOOK!? NO! I FORBID IT! NEIN! POTATO!"

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH-WOAH-OOOHHH!! I'VE DROWN OUT ALL MY SENSE OF ANYTHING BUT THIS. YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN. WOAH-OH-OOOOHHHH!!!"

"NNNNNNNOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!! *over dramatically cried like a bitch*

"MWHAHAHAHAHAH!! *turns to Chloe with a bright smile* Ey so yeah gurl, if we were all stuck on a deserted island for three days without....*whimpers* any marshmallows.....we could all totally survive off Frankies butcheeks. I mean...they're big and fat like a sassy black woman's pride, and DAYUM! *neck roll z snap* You can probably roast a hamster on those things!"