Chapter 1

Frank's P.O.V.

I drag myself out of bed getting myself ready for another day in hell. I pull on the first shirt I see and my favourite pair of black skinny jeans. My outfit may seem cliché but that's who I am and how I dress. I quickly comb my hair, detangling the knots, styling it so that my fringe partly hides my face.

I 'tidy' up my room, which just means I made my bed by throwing the blanket over the mattress. I sweep the clothes I have lying on the floor under the bed. If my room wasn't tidy my mum would kill me.

I grab my book bag and an apple and head out the door and off to school. My earphones are in and playing Green Day helping to block out the rest of the world. I use the time it takes to walk to school to think. My thoughts are often confusing and unsual; they make great soliloquys in my journal.

I finally arrive at my destination commonly known as Belleville High; in other words- Purgatory.

It wasn't as bad as my old school but, it wasn't my favourite place either.

With a shaky breath I gathered my courage and walked through the doors.

"Hey loser, out of my way!" I was barged into the metal door of the locker to my right. It was always like this. I was a wallflower most of the time but the occasional person was exceptionally mean to me but that was to be expected when your not a popular.

I made my way to my locker and grabbed my book for my first period class. AP Biology.

Mostly all my classes were advanced placement sans Trigonometry. I hated maths with a passion and it recipocated that hate. I was glad to drop it, and still am.

I would not call myself a nerd or a geek, just a boy with above average intelligence.

As usual I sat in silence for the duration of homeroom only speaking to confirm my attendance.

I walked in the direction of my classroom passing the populars. They were just a bunch of egotistical assholes who were convienently blessed with beauty and talent. They were all swarmed around their so called leader- Gerard Way; a flamboyant, faux red head who was as narcissistic as he was sassy. And he had every right to be.

I had avoided any bullying from them by lying low, not revealing my sexuality or my habits as a masochist.

Yes, I was what they called a pansexual. It meant I could have romantic feelings for a person no matter their gender age or nationality. It was romanticism without restrictions or confinements.

I unfortunately had to go a school where homophobia was ever so prominent. I didn't dare come out for fear of condemnation.

I walked into my classroom and sat in my seat in the front row. I like to at least appear to be engaged in the lesson. Mr Harries was writing the notes on the board. I started copying them out, keeping quiet.

It was the start of another day in this personal purgatory disguised as a high school. Let's hope it gets better for the sake of my sanity because I don't think I can take anymore.

____________________________________

Hi author here!

Thanks for reading my story; it might be a little cliché but I hope it sates your Ferard feels!

Don't be afraid to vote or comment.

I accept all critical feedback so don't shy away from telling me what you think.

If you find any mistakes please notify me so I can fix them.

Thanks again; have a lovely day/night!

So long and goodbye, until next time my fellow Killjoys...

~Wallflower