Chapter 7

Frank's P.O.V.

First he talks to me, then he sits with me and now he's inviting me over to his house to compose a song together. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. I'm doing something right.

But it's Gerard Way...

Gerard fücking Way!

How the hell did I manage this?

My mind is a whirlwind of emotions swirling like a vortex. They change so quickly. First there is shock. Then there is almost fangirlish happiness. Then there is curiosity. What if this was just one big elaborate hoax plotting my detriment?

But I'm probably just being a drama queen like usual.

I take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. Calm yourself down. I pull myself from my thoughts.

Over-thinking things has always been my downfall.

I wonder if I should show up?

I don't even have his address nor his number to obtain his address. There's the flaw in his plan.

I walk out the gates of the school ready for the long walk home. I usually use the half an hour walk home as reflection or thinking time. It's relaxing.

I take my earphones out untangling the chords ready to block out the world. I plug them into my phone and my ears sighing in contentment as the intro chords of Descending Angel by The Misfits starts to play.

A dark blue car pulls up beside me and beeps its horn. Oh no, not more idiots deciding to harass me! The window winds down and reveals the smirk adorned face of the very boy who had infiltrated my thoughts all afternoon.

"Need a lift?" He asked.

I weighed up the pros and cons of this situation.

Pros- I can indulge in my lazy ways and not have to walk.

I get to spend more time with the most popular guy in the school.

Cons- He will know where I live.

He could exploit that information.

Was it really worth the risk?

"Frank?"

His sudden calling of my name alerted me to how ditzy I was acting neglecting to reply.

"Sorry, I'm a bit out of it. Sure, why not, if its not to much trouble."

"Of course it's not; hop in."

He gestures to the back seat and I get in promptly. I notice a boy in the front seat that I instantly deduce is his brother.

"Hi, I'm Mikey."

"Frank, its nice to meet you."

"Ditto."

He doesn't seem like much of a talker only introducing himself to be polite.

"So Frank, mind giving me directions?"

I give him my address and he starts the drive to my house.

Too late to go back now.

We arrive at my house not ten minutes later.

"Bye Gerard. Nice meeting you Mikey."

I say curtly as I exit the car.

"Bye."

Mikey's response is brief just as I expected. Gerard's however is much longer.

"See ya Frank. You still up for hanging out tomorrow afternoon?"

"Mhm."

I nod.

"See you tomorrow then."

____________________________________

Sorry guys, this chapter (if you can even call it that) is shorter than our dear Frank Iero himself.

I apologise for the previous chapters and the lack of writing and the abrupt ending after one word. I don't know how or why the other halves of both Chapters 5 & 6 were deleted. But no matter. It has been fixed. Go back and read it if you have not already.

I also wanted to test the media thingy so if you can see the picture I thought it was funny. It's the intro of Vampire Money but written as though they were conversing in the 1800's.
That's all for now so...

So long and goodnight, until next time my fellow killjoys...

~Wallflower