*Mephone looked nervous and scared but he nodded and smiled at Cabby before she quickly left*

*Mephone then stayed quiet in his room trying to process his emotions as best as he could before having to see Cobs again*

✧༺♡༻✧

*Cobs started talking about how they needed just a few more robot parts and they'll be done in less then a month*

*Everyone cheered or smiled except him, cabby and suitcase*

*After a few minutes of that suitcase raises her foot, waiting to ask Cobs something*

*Cobs turned to look at Suitcase then he raised an eyebrow*
-Yes suitcase, do you have any questions?

*He narrowed his eyes, mephone just looked nervous at suitcase hoping she wouldn't make Cobs angry just like light bulb, so she wouldn't end up dead as well*

*just thinking about that made mephone shiver in fear*

*Suitcase got up and questioned Cobs*
-Do you know where Light bulb is? Did you do anything to her?? *she demanded to know, mephone could tell that light bulb was a close friend to suitcase*

-Oh yea light bulb....yeah, I fired her.
*Suitcase looked shocked and had a tear on her eyes, but didn't wanna make Cobs more angry so she just sat back down*

-Why?! *Test tube quickly got up looking pissed* She was my friend! Couldn't you have asked me first before firing her?!

*Cobs looked annoyed and then but a fake nice face for his "favourite" person*

-I'm sorry, I forgot to do that, but don't worry it was for a good reason, she wasn't fit for the job, she was just...to childish and naive.
*He chuckled, mephone looked disgusted at him knowing that Cobs was half lying right now*

*Test tube said nothing and just walked out of the office and so did suitcase, looking like she was about to cry*

*Cobs frowned annoyed*
-Well they left before I could present to them my new helper that will replace light bulb!

*Right then a cyan box of tissues walked from behind Cobs, looking real sick and confused*
-Uuhh, h-ello *achoo* ugh, hello everyone, my name's tissues and I use any pronouns.

*he quickly sat down on a chair like he was gonna faint if he didn't*

*Mephone was back in his room and he wandered what actually happened to light bulb, like what made Cobs so angry that he would kill someone*

✧༺♡༻✧

*After everyone left, only Cobs and light bulb remaining in his office*

-Okay old man, what did ya wish to talk with me? *She turned around to Cobs looking unfazed*

-UGH! Why can't you ever just listen?? I told you to shut up! This project is really important and you're literally acting like a child!!

*Light bulb shrugged*
-I'm just doing what makes me happy, this work is to boring, I kinda wanna quit, I don't even know how I got here.

*Cobs looked even more angry and he yelled at Light bulb*
-WHAT?! You wanna quit?! *he then smiled and chucked* Don't worry, I'mma let you quit and you'll never EVER talk about this place!

*He got closer to light bulb, she started feeling uneasy and scared*

-W-wha-
*Before she could respond Cobs grabbed her by the shoulder, picked her up and walked over to a wall*

-W-WHAT THE-... HEY LET ME-
*he covered her mouth and then hit light bulbs head to the wall, really hard, making it crack, then he did it again and again making light bulb start to cry*

*muffled crying could be heard but Cobs didn't care he had a blank expression as he kept banging her head to the wall before a big shatter was audible and light bulbs head was smashed open*

*She had her eyes open wide, full with tears before her face became blank as well, signing to Cobs that she died*

*He smiled like a psycho and laughed a bit before looking down at his hands that had some shards in them*
-If I clean this up I can still use her corpse, I didn't damage the brain to much.
(A/N: D0N'T zexual1ze that plz)

*he quickly cleaned the blood up and took all the shards he could find*

*When Cobs got to test tubes lab he trew light bulbs body in a corner and placed a lot of boxes around her*

*that's when mephone heard the glass and metal noises*

"I guess I didn't put taco to kidnap the right person, that was a waste of time" *he thought to himself before leaving*

-----------------------------------------------------------

0nce an0ther chapter, alz0 1 d0nt th1nk 1ll p0zt 0nce 0r tw1ce a m0nth, 1 th1nk 1ll p0zt 0nce 0r tw1ce a week ^^
(1286 w0rdz)