#4-What happened

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
-GORE(the drawing too)
-Mention of death
-Curse words

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Mephone was just laying on his bed, he has been awake for 3 hours now, but all he did was lay down and do absolutely nothing*

*Luckily it was a break day, a day where they didn't have to work but that also means they'll have a meeting later*

*He signed and got up walking over to his table, there were papers, pencils and some cookies on it, he didn't wanna eat anything, not only because his a robot and he doesn't feel hungry but also because Mephone felt to tired to do it*

*He sat down on the chair in front of the table and took a pencil in his hand, he also took a paper and just started drawing*

*WWhenmephone gets bored he liked to draw, but right now he wasn't bored, he just wanted to get his emotions out by drawing*

*He drew and drew for an hour straight, his face glitched a bit telling mephone to stop and take a break, but he ignored it and kept drawing until he had 3 pieces of art, in total*

*He let his pencil down and sat up, grabbing the paper with a drawing of light bulbs dead body, him feeling really guilty and one with Cobs*

*After grabbing them and looking at them for a few minutes he suddenly got a wave of anger just looking at his Cobs drawing*

*Mephone tear EVERY SINGLE ONE of the drawings to pieces, leaving him with gray paper confetti*

*Mephone sighed loudly but with a shaky tone and trew the small pieces of papers in the trash, all of them*

-I FUCKING HATE HIM! *he whispered-screamed and then started sobbing*

*Mephone placed his hands up to his face and slowly slid to the ground*

*while he continued sobbing a small knock was heard on his door and Cabby slid inside*

-O-oh... Hi Cabby... *Mephone quickly whiped his eyes, trying to make the tears go away*

-... Are.. You okay? *Cabby asked in a tight voice, like she was nervous*

-Yes! Im soooo perfectly fiiinee!! *Mephone shouted in a sarcastic way, then he sighed deeply and whispered* Sorry...

-it's okay, but what happened, why are you so angry and gloomy? *She walked over to mephone and placed her hand on Mephones shoulder*

- I- well.. U-uhmm, I just-... *he took a pause and looked up at her, she had a soft and caring smile, like she truly cared, that made him tiar up*
I can't tell you...

*Cabby closed her eyes and she breath out with her mouth then she opened her eyes again and took a step back*
-I understand, I'll let you process your emotions, if you ever need me I'm always here for you.

*she walked over to the door and before she left Cabby turned once more to Mephone and said in a flat voice*

-By the way, in a few minutes we got to gather up for the meeting.