CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

A/n: Grammatical errors ahead. My story isn't perfect but I hope you guys like it.

I walk fast where Spencer standing at Mabilis na tinakpan ang bibig nito. My face is all red because of him.

Why it is so easy for him to tell those things withouth batting an eyelashes and looking so innocent while saying it?

"W-what are you doing!" I hissed.

His eyebrows furrowed before getting my hand away from his mouth.

"But I really did kiss you aren't I?" He said with a straight face like his not affected by it.

"S-shut up!"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's private. You can't just tell it to everyone. It's just between you and me" I said.

"Is that so?" He said with his indifferent face.

Ibinalik ko ang Tingin sa kambal na parehong nakatingin sa amin. Tila gulat sa Sinabi ni Spencer. Pati din naman ako nagulat. And until now my heart is beating fast and loud.

"You two okay?" I ask like nothing happened.

They only can do was nod their head and unable to talk. I heave a sigh and look at my husband.

"Look what have you've done. They're still shock. Are you this honest And straightforward?"

"Is that a bad thing?" He ask like a kid.

"Not at all. But don't be honest with someone else. Only to me"

"Okay" Mabilis na kausap na sagot nito.

Napangiti naman ako dahil duon bago binalingan ang kambal.

"Matulog na kayo. It's already 1 in the morning" Tumango Lang ang dalawa bago Umakyat papuntang Kwarto.

"Spencer?"

"What?"

"Do you still want some cuddles?"

"Yeah. Why?" Salubong ang kilay na Tanong nito. Mahina naman akong natawa.

"Nothin. C'mon let's cuddle. We need to rest for couple of days before continuing your mission"

"Okay"

"Good answer" I pull him towards in his room and lay on his big and soft bed. I really like his room. Clean and Badass.

I tap the space beside me and he didn't say anything and lay there.

"Here Spencer" I pull him and let him use my arms as his pillow. He buried his face in my neck which is okay with me and hug him.

"Better?"

"Hmm"

"Do I smell good?" I ask.

"Yes"

"Good answer"

"...."

"Are you uncomfortable with our position?"

"No"

"Do you want me to give you a goodnight kiss?" I tease him.

"No kissing Xeiara"

Natawa naman ako at mahigpit na lang itong niyakap. Mabuti at kaya ko pang Pigilan ang sariling pang gigilan Ito.

I close my eyes with a smile on my face. Now I can sleep peacefully.

I stared at the twins while interviewing them about what happened to that night. They we're clueless while staring at me.

"Really?" I ask while raising my eyebrow.