CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

He was in his three piece suit. He looked so hot and gorgeous that Xeiara was shamelessly staring at her Husband. This is not the first time that I saw him wearing on his suit but it's still has a big effect on me. He's just so perfect in his three piece. Umagang umaga busog naku kakatingin kay Spencer.

He exuded an aura that said, "Don't mess with me or you'll regret it." The kind of aura that most people were drawn to the bad boy aura, as other people called it. 

Mukhang wala ito sa mood kaya nanatili akong tahimik sa hapag kainan at pasimpleng sumisilip rito.

Pero hindi ako manhid para hindi rin maramdaman ang tingin din sa akin ng kambal sa akin.

So Xeiara endured the twin's gaze. It was uncomfortable, but she pretended like it didn't bother her at all. Yes. It was for the best not to react. Well, that was her primary decision, but after week of the twin's 'watching' her, today being the second, Xeiara's patience was wearing thin. 

Xeiara's sighed. She couldn't take the 'watching' anymore. It was uncomfortable because she was so aware of and the twins too aware than they would like to be.

"Could you guys please stop watching me?" Xeiara asked the twin's while looking at their eyes.

"It's uncomfortable" Sabi ko pa.

"Can't help it. Every passing day your getting more prettier" Stephen smiled at me.

"That's right" Steven agreed to his twin.

I looked at them dumbfounded. Baka tumalon pa ang puso ko kung si Spencer pa ang nag sabi nun.

Ibinalik ko ang tingin kay Spencer na tahimik na kumakain at ng maramdaman nito ang tingin ko ay nag angat ito ng ulo sa akin. Malawak akong ngumiti rito at hindi na ako umasa na ngingiti ito pabalik sa akin.

"I heard you have a race tomorrow"

"...."

"Can I watch?" I ask him.

Namayani ang katahimikan sa loob ng kusina habang nakatingin kami ni Spencer sa isat isa. Bigla akong nailang sa titig niya pero hindi ako nag iwas ng tingin rito.

"Sure" He said and finish his food.

Nakahinga naman ako sa naging sagot nito. I'm happy to watch his race. It's been a long time since the last time that I watch his last race. I was busy and no time to watch. But oh well I can watch his race tomorrow.

Hindi nawala ang ngiti sa labi ko habang kumakain. Pakiramdam ko kami lang ni Spencer ang naruon at nag d-date. Pati pag pasok ko ng School ay hindi matangal tanggal ang ngiti sa labi ko.

Nabura lang ang ngiti ko ng may makitang binubully nanaman si Abby sa may parking lot. And the girl she's bullying. It's the same girl she bully the other day. Trip ata toh ni Abby.

Lumabas ako sa kotse at nag lakad papalapit sa pwesto nila. Walang studyante sa paligid maliban sa dalawang ito.

Before Abby's hand landed on the poor girl's swollen face I was fast enough to catch her hand. Nagulat naman ito sa ginawa ko pero sandali lang iyun at masamang tingin ang ipinokol nito sa akin.

"Don't touch me" She said.

"I don't want to touch you either" At pabalyang binitawan ang kamay nito. Kita sa mukha niya na nasaktan ito sa ginawa ko.

"Alam mo ba kung sino ang kinakalaban mo?" Masama ang tingin na sabi nito sa akin. Hawak nito ang kamay na nasaktan at nakatingin sa akin.

Hindi ko ito pinansin at nilingon ang babaeng naka upo sa lupa. I offer my hand on her and even she's full of tears she still smiled at me and get my hand.