12 AMERICA

Boy, I am sometimes in this lack of ideas for those title for the chapter. It felt weird to write again the ' ( part 2) ' so I just wrote it like this.

An Pov

After along flight they all hopped down from the plane.

Hoseok:"ahh! This feels good. To finally stretch your muscles after so many hours."

He said stretching and jumping around. A chuckle was heard from the hyungs including Yn while the maknaes joined him.

Yn:"ok boys, enough fooling around. Get in the van."

She said as she made her way toward the van. She sit in the driver's seat and Yoongi was quick enough to catch the passenger seat. Jungkook pouted as he wanted to sit beside his Noona. When she saw him she chuckled and yelled for him to sit behind her. He smiled obeying what she said. Jungkook sat behind driver's seat, Taehyung behind passenger seat and poor Jimin was squished between them. Hoseok was behind Taehyung, Jin in the middle and Namjoon behind Jungkook at the very back of the van. Then Yn started the engine while putting her sunglasses on. She connect her phone with the car before handing it to Jungkook.

Yn:"come on Kook, I want some good music while driving."

She said grinning at the rearview mirror from where she watched him. He grinned back before taking the phone. He played all kind of songs. Kpop, pop, rock'n'roll and so on. They all fooled around the van, laughed and had so much fun. After half an hour of all the singing, or more like screaming the lyrics of the songs and dancing to it they all calmed down a bit.

Yn:" you boys can sleep if you want to. We still have twenty minutes till my house."

She said and as she finished her sentence there was heard a light snoring sound making them all look behind her. She looked through the rearview mirror only to see her baby Kookie sleeping, his head slowly fell in Jimin's shoulder. Jimin, being the responsible hyung he is, pulled the younger's head in his shoulder completely. Then he turned his head to the other side seeing Taehyung looking sleepy as well. He pat his free shoulder indicating for younger one to lean on. Taehyung just smiled before leaning his head in Jimin's shoulder and slowly drifting into a deep slumber. Jimin crossed his arms on his chest and lean his head back at he seat rest. His eyes felt heavy and he as well fell asleep. Yn checked the rearview mirror to see is everything going well behind her only to see three maknae brothers sleeping, leaning on each other. A soft smile made its way to her lips as she reached to her phone, opening the camera and handing it to Yoongi. He look at her confused as she nod toward the back of the van.

Yn:" take a picture of them please. I need to have this in my phone. They look so cute."

As she said that he look back and what he saw made his eyes soften as well. He took a picture of them and made sure to send it to himself

Time skip

Yn:" Kookie, hey wake up. We arrived."

She called out slowly shaking the boy. His eyes flutter open as he look around and smile as soon.as he saw his Noona. His stretch his arms and put them around her shoulders pulling her in a hug. She was shocked at first but then smiled and gave in the hug. Then he pulled away. She chuckled.

Yn:"what was that for?"

She ask smiling.

Jungkook:"I dont know. I just felt like hugging."

He shrugged making her let out a laugh. He then came out of the van and she successfully woke up the two other boys. They went in the house and settle themselves down in the rooms Yn assigned them to. She had four guest rooms and even she didn't know that. They had to share but it wasn't a problem to them.
Roommates:
Jin and Namjoon
Yoongi and Hoseok
Jungkook and Taehyung
Jimin took a room for himself. They were just exploring the house or watching tv while Yn went to the hospital to see her friend. They talked a lot and lost the track of time. That was until Yn's phone buzz making them both look at it. She took it and saw a massage from Jungkook

Kook
Noona, when are you coming back? We are hungry so we thought of cooking something but don't want to do anything without your permission. It's your house after all.

She chuckle before typing the replay and then sending it.

Yn
I am home in about fifteen minutes and don't cook anything. I've ordered pizza already so I will go and get it then come home.

Kook
Ok. Drive safely. Love you. And hurry up.

Yn
Love you too. and I will.

She put her phone down in her purse. She bid goodbye to her friend before going out of the hospital. She went to the pizza place and took her order before going back home. When she arrived she was instantly engulfed in a tight hug. By the strong grip she guessed it was Jungkook so she wrap her free hand around him and ballance the pile of pizza boxes on her other hand. When he pull out of the hug he didn't spare her a glance as his gaze fell on the boxes. He took them and went in the dining room calling the others on the way there. They ate and had a little movie night before going to sleep. They were excited and curious for the next day as Yn told them she got a surprise for them.