11 GOING TO AMERICA

An Pov

Yn got a call from her manager that her friend got into a horrible car accident and is now in hospital. Yn got really worried and so decided that she will go back to America to visit her. Now she headed to the practice room where all the BTS members were to inform them.

Yn pov

I knock on the door before opening it. I peek inside to see all of them laying on the floor like dead people. I chuckle before going in completely.

Yn:"hey guys."

Jungkook:"oh Noona, you here? What brings you here?"

Yn:"I came to inform you bout something."

Hoseok:"spill the tea"

Yn:"I am going back to America."

BTS:"WHAT!?!!"

They all shout.

Tae & Jk:" BUT WHYYYY?!!!

They both whined. They came to me and hug both of my legs while standing on their knees. I let out a little laugh looking at their pouty lips and puppy eyes.

JK:"why are you leaving noona? Did we do something wrong? Did something happened?"

Yn:"no Kookie, none of you did anything wrong. I m going back because a friend of mine got into an accident and is now in the hospital. I will go to be there with her and to take care of her."

JK:"but.....can't someone of her family take care of her? Why do you need to?"

I smiled sadly at him before sighing.

Yn:"Remember the story of me being in the orphanage? Well she was there with me. She is also an orphan. Your age actually. We were best friends back then, we still are tho. When I got adopted we both were really sad to leave each other. When I became famous I often visited that orphanage. Turns out that she was never adopted.  When orphans turn eighteen means when they become adults they are discharged from the orphanage. And so when she turned eighteen she had to move out. I let her live with me then. We share a house together and she is like a sister to me. So that's why."

I finished while looking at both of them. They made and 'o' face and then look down, like they are deep in the thoughts.  Then Taehyung suddenly jumped up startling me.

Taehyung:"hyung, till when are we free now? I mean when is the break over?"

He said looking at Namjoon

Namjoon:"umm........I am not sure. Maybe a week? Or even two? I m not sure tho. Why are you asking?"

Tae then looked at Kook with a smirk. I look at them both smirking with a suspicious look.

Taehyung:"We are going with Noona to America!"

He shouted while jumping around. I widen my eyes and saw the shocked faces of other members. Jin even choked on his drink.

Jin:"what?!!"

He managed to say through coughs.

JK:"well. We have a week break. It's enough for us to spend some time with Noona at her place, I mean in America. You guys can come too if you want to."

Namjoon:"yeah but.......we have to ask our manager and get the permission. Besides... Did you ask Yn about this?"

Namjoon said making both boys to turn toward me. Again those puppy eyes.

Tae & JK:" please!!!!!"

They whined. I look at them blankly. Then, when I think about it, that's not even a bad idea. I mean, they can stay at my house, they can explore America more, and I can show them something pretty interesting that I own. I smirk at my thoughts of their reactions but quickly cover it with a smile. I then nod

Yn:"sure. I have no problem."

They both jumped up and down around the room like kids when they get the toy they really wanted. Screaming and jumping around, made me smile.  I missed this. Children in the orphanage would react the same way whenever I visit them and get them something new, like toys, clothes or candies, food in particular. Namjoon called their manager and he agreed. Boys were even happier. We reserved a private flight tomorrow. All went to pack their stuff and then to sleep. This is gonna be fun.