Harry grabbed a plate from its place in the white cupboard, placing it by the working smaller boy. Louis placed the pancake onto the plate, before working on the second one. Harry leaned against the counter, nibbling on a strawberry as he watched the other boy work.

They were spending the day at Niall's, who had asked all of the boys to come over and enjoy a game of Fifa while his parents were out for the weekend. No one was working, including Louis who said, "I'm my own boss. I can give myself days off whenever I please."

After their run in with Ed, the boys had gone home. Louis had gone straight to the kitchen, taking out a wine bottle stashed at the bottom of the sink. Harry had watched from the door frame as Louis popped open the top and threw it back. He glanced at Harry and muttered, "I didn't see that coming at all. Are there any more people like you that I don't know about? Maybe Niall even?"

Harry smiled and shook his head, "No. 'S just me and Ed."

Louis had given him a single nod, "Good," before tilting the bottle back to his lips. Harry let him have four more swigs, before taking the bottle from his hands and storing it back into its place. He had made him dinner, fed the cat, and ushered him into bed, before doing the same. A week has passed since then, leaving them now in Niall's home making Louis' famous pancakes, Niall in the other room cursing at the controller, and Harry a new employee at Nick's Record Shop.

"Harry, don't eat any more blueberries or we're not going to have any for the pancakes!" Louis said, catching the angel's hand in the tub of fruit. He pinched the flour that had been set aside, and flicked some into Harry's face.

"Hey," Harry drawled, reaching into the flour and doing the same to Louis, who nearly threw the current pancake he had been working on onto the floor. He placed the pancake onto the tall stack on the plate, before switching off the heat and slowly turning to Harry, eyebrows raised in mock exasperation.

He reached back into the flour, challenging eyes still trained on the angel, and grabbed a good handful before flicking his wrist, leaving Harry's face dusted in the white powder. Harry's eyes widened in surprise, mouth popped open in shock. They stood in a heavy silence for five seconds, glaring at each other, before both boys lunged for the flour.

Harry grabbed two handfuls and threw some at Louis, who squealed as it coated his hair. He had two fistfuls of his own, grabbing Harry in a one-armed headlock, rubbing the flour into his brown curls. Harry got free from the boy's grasp, shoving flour down the back of Louis' jumper. The boy shrilled, and grabbed the bag of flour, attempting to aim the whole bag at Harry. The angel dived for the bag just as he was raising it, colliding into the smaller boy and causing the bag of floor to POOF! into an explosion of powder.

"What's going in- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN?!" Niall yelled, standing in the doorway. Both boys were wrestling on the floor, coated in flour head-to-toe. Louis was straddling Harry's waist, trying to pin his arms above his head. Harry could easily overtake him, but pretended to struggle in his grasp. Louis grunted and successfully pinned Harry's wrists to the ground. He panted, "I win."

"I don't think so," Harry muttered, catching Louis by surprise and rolling them over, pinning the boy's smaller body beneath his.  

"Gotcha," Harry whispered into Louis' ear. Louis froze for a second, before letting out a huff, "Oh ge'off. You're crushing me under your mammoth body."

"Is that a fat joke?"

"QUIT FLIRTING YOU PIECE OF SHITS! CARE TO TELL ME WHY MY FLOOR LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING SKI RESORT?!" Niall shrieked, Liam and Zayn walking up from behind him to peer into the room.

"Whoa," Liam said, eyes widening at the scene before him. The counter, white tiled floor, and kitchen table was littered with flour, making it seem like the kitchen had suffered from its own blizzard. The two boys on the floor, who were in suspicious positions Liam noted, were dusted white as well.