Chapter 15 - Jaku

Start from the beginning

You couldn't keep a hold on your emotions. You were confused, horrified, mournful, and 1,000 other emotions. His words hit home for you.

"I am Red Riot! And no one behind me is gonna bleed!" He threw the thing, but Toga threw her knife and destroyed it. That's when he threw another. It successfully landed in Machia's mouth, but it did nothing.

The heroes came, but they didn't stop him. He made his way to the city, destroying everything in his path. Skeptic hacked into the satellites. "Shigaraki's fighting Endeavor?! Nice. Let's prep." "Prep for what?" Skeptic said. "To tear down this fake hero society, of course." "Are you fine with this Toga? I know you've been scanning for them." Compress said. "Hm?" Those UA stamps you life so much! They are heroes too."

"Where so they draw the line? If heroes are supposed to save people... Then was Jin not considered a person? Will they kill me too? That's what I want to ask Izuku and Ochako. Depending on their answer... Maybe it'll be okay." Toga spoke exactly what was on your mind since Jin was murdered. 

"Heroes incoming. Not quite the hero army we met at the Villa.... But still a good number. Our being here is mostly due to luck and happenstance. We must be aware of the approaching enemy if we hope to-" "Ah! Zoom in there, longhair!" Skeptic grumbled but obeyed. "Speak of the devils! Its them!" Toga looked at the computer screen and her eyes widened. "Mister! Mister! Gimme my equipment! Quick!" "So aggressive... You're making this old man blush." He handed over the marble containing Toga's equipment. She put it on and went to the edge of Gigantomachia. "Not so fast, young lady! Ugh, if only I hadn't noticed them! Don't jump from this height its dangerous!" "Being all confused and gloomy makes me sick I have to go ask them. I have to." 

"At this very moment? Dabi, say something! Don't just stand there grinning!" "Uhhhh... Who cares?" "Toga." Spinner said. You wiped your face and revealed yourself from the blanket. "I know we're just a gang of strays who happened to find each other... But you're not the only one feeling messed up over Twice. The League was the only place he felt he belonged, and the boss probably wants us to stick together. I know that doing as we please is the villain way... But you'd better come back to us." You smiled and nodded. 

Cities went by before you got to the battle grounds. More tears poured as you saw your dad's imperfect and broken state. Shoto and Nejire tried to attack your dad, but Machia stopped them. He held your dad in his hand and awaited a command. "Shigaraki! You're not looking so hot!"

There were no thoughts in your mind... Your body moved on its own. You kept your eyes on your dad. You'd already lost your mom, you couldn't lose him too. You threw the blanket off and ran to him. You couldn't lose him, it wasn't even an option. You were born for him... To be his follower and successor. 

You reached him and you could feel eyes on you. But it would be okay... As long as no eye contact was made. As long as you didn't see the horrified look in their eyes... The horror from the fact that the sweet little girl they opened up to months ago was a villain. You shook his body and tears fell. "Daddy, you have to wake up! You can't go, I'm just a kid. I still need ywithI already lost mama, I can't lose you too!" 

Behind you, Dabi was making his big reveal as the dead Todoroki son, but you didn't care since you had already found out. You could hear the pleasure and satisfaction in his voice. "Please! You wouldn't believe it! What they- what he did to Jin! And Toga... She ran off... We all need you!" 

"C'mon boss, we're here. Machia needs orders. Pull it together!" Spinner said, helping him up to Machia's shoulder.

Dabi by now, was screaming at Endeavor. He jumped towards him, lighting his body in his own blue flames, "Flash fire fist! Prominence-" A black rope wrapped around him, snagging him mid air. The same rope wrapped around you and everyone else, tying you with your dad and spinner.

You looked up to see the man Hawks "killed" first, Best Jeanist. "Sorry I'm late. Best Jeanist is back." The ropes were tight. "Wake up already!" "Shigaraki, enough sleeping. You're still alive in there, right? You better start talking. Tell Machia what to do! You haven't lived your dream yet, there's so much in this room to destroy."

"Please! I'll be the villain you want me to be! I'll commit whatever crimes you want! Just wake up! Boss us around again!" Nejire came from behind, ready to send her energy waves.

So... You would kill me then..? But for some reason... I still have faith in you, Deku. 

Before Nejire could output her waves, she was consumed by blue flames. Spinner bit your dads head, in hopes of pain forcing him to awaken. Even with Nejire trying to attack you and your dad, her screams made your heart hurt. You didn't know her much when you were there, but you knew how sweet and air-headed she was. Just the thought of someone like her being burned made your head feel like it was gonna burst.

You were snapped out of your thoughts of pity and sadness by your father's weak voice. "Destroy..." He whispered. "I must destroy... Have to stop... This itching." Best Jeanist's ropes squeezed tighter. "Daddy?" "Shigaraki?" "Destroy it all... Machia."

Gigantomachia roared with a stamina burst. Even with orders, Machia couldn't break out of the strong fiber. "Spinner, look! Fortune shines on us!" You looked where Compress was looking. 4 Nomu flew your way, headed towards Best Jeanist. Deku, being Deku, warned him. "Look out, Best Jeanist!" But no matter what quirk Deku used, he wouldn't get to Best Jeanist in time.

"POOOOOOWWEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!"