101

after some year

Today is sunday. It's the time to honor Him and thanked His blessings. I wore my white dress that Annie bought from Australia. She's happily married and had a child named Narisa.

As soon as I enter the church, I signed a cross. "Be careful anak..."

I'm with my family. I'm married for 2 years with someone I don't expect to be my forever. He had been through my thick and thins, my clean and dirty, he's there when no one was around.

"Love," Gael called me.

"Yes, love?"

His eyes met someone in front of the altar. I followed it and was shocked to see him here. My mind was going insane.

Bere, you're in a better state.

"Mommy, bless ako kay Father please!" I nodded and so Gael carried him.

We walked towards the priest wearing a beautiful smile.

"Hi, long time no see." He uttered.

"Likewise," I simply said. "Oh, here's my son, Jiro, anak this is Tito Aldous. Mama's friend."

He poked Jiro's cheeks and turned his look to Gael. "Nice meeting you, again."

The both of them performed a hand shake. "Same, Al."

"Uhm... Berenice, may we talk?"

Berenice...

"Oh," instead of answering his question. I made a signal to ask for permission from Gael, after a while, he nodded. "Okay..."