"Potty mouth" He stated, scolding his father.

"I really wish Reyna didn't teach you that" He muttered out while Luciano began hitting him, attempting to get him out the bed.

Cole opened up one eye before grabbing our son, playfully growling as he tickled him.

"S-stop it daddy!" He laughed out while trying to get away.

I shook my head at the two before heading downstairs, smiling as I heard a small scream from upstairs. I then began making sure that everything was straight.

The house was clean, food and drinks we ready... the only thing that wasn't ready, was Cole. After a few moments, someone had rung the doorbell.

I walked over to open the door, seeing that it was Axarii and the others. I smiled as I saw my mini me in her arms.

"Momma!" She exclaimed before reaching out for me. I took her and she immediately began to play with my hair.

"Sorry that we're late sweetie... someone decided to get ready last minute" She explained while they all made it into the house, giving Xavier the death stare. He cleared his throat before hugging me.

Like father, like son... hopefully Luciano doesn't get that from his father.

"I lost track of time" Was all he said. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched the two argue.

"Where's my annoying brother and sweet little nephew?" Serena then asked while Rome began putting their gifts under the tree with the others.

Reyna's currently in Italy with you know who, so she wasn't able to make it.

As if on cue, Cole came down the stairs with Luciano in his arms. I nodded in approval when I saw that he was dressed. Luciano looked over at me before a big smile formed on his face.

"Ellie!" He spoke out happily before wiggling out of his father's arms, running towards us.

"Stop running Luciano" Cole spoke out sternly before Anna May ran over to hug him.

"Big brother!" Anna exclaimed happily, Cole hugging her tightly.

He then looked at her with a shocked expression, "You're getting pretty tall Anna"

I watched as Ella turned around before laughing as she saw her big brother. I then placed her on the ground and watched in awe as they hugged. I smiled as Axarii squealed before taking a couple of pictures of the two.

I then sighed as Cole pulled me in a tight embrace, kissing the side of my head. "Doesn't this make you want to have another one?" He teased as we looked at the two munchkins.

I laughed before playfully pushing him away, "Nope. I told you, two and then I'm done honey" I told him before patting the side of his face, him now pouting.

"Stop pouting you big baby" I said, him shaking his head.

"I'll stop if you kiss me" He replied back with a innocent smile on his face, grabbing ahold of my chin. I quickly pecked his lips before pushing him away.