Nightmare

Amanda came back home after taking a stroll around the park. Now all she needs to finish off her day was with food in her empty stomach. But yet she didn't know what she was craving. Pie? Apples? She opened the front door, only to see the TV on. Wooly sitting right in front of it on the sofa. His ear twitched when he heard the door close, and looked over. "Oh, hey Amanda!" He smiled at her, making her smile back. Trotting over to the couch to watch the TV show with him. She sat down next to the lamb with a small smile as she watched the program with him. But yet she some how forgotten how hungry she is, as her stomach growled like a wild animal. Wooly noticed and looked over.

"Hungry?" He chuckled jokingly. Amanda chuckled back. "Yeah, it's been a long day." She nodded lightly, as she awkwardly turned back to the TV resting her head on the back of the sofa. Her eyes slowly turned to Wooly vibing in his comfy spot, her eyes elevating up and down on him. Her mouth suddenly sopping wet, as she could hear her own heart beat and breathing. All her focus on his wool filled neck, causing her stomach to growl more. Her craving for food grew stronger as her mouth dripped, salivating all over her shirt. Licking her lips hungrily. Her eyes shaking rapidly as the urge to rip his neck out with her teeth grew stronger.

Amanda used her sleeve to wipe off her saliva, and suddenly sat up on her knees and randomly wrapped her arms around him, making Wooly laugh nervously. "W-what's this for?" He chuckled, patting her back. She hummed. "Nothing. Just for being a good friend." Amanda said mockingly, rubbing his back. But suddenly the grip on him grew tighter, making Woolys breath shake. "O-Okay Amanda, it's a little tight." He chuckled nervously again, but gasped as he felt fingers crawling along side his head. Amanda suddenly pulled his head to the side, and whispered closely against his ear: "you know what I'm hungry for?" She asked rhetorically. Making Wooly quiver.

"I'm hungry for some lamb neck." With that said, she gripped him tighter then immediately dug her teeth hard into the side of his neck. Making him scream in pain as he could feel the blood pooling out. Amanda bit harder as the taste of his blood wasn't enough, and ripped a chunk of flesh out of the side of his neck. Causing him to scream in agony, holding his bleeding wound while rolling off the couch and onto the floor. He stumbled to his hooves and tried to run, but tripped and ran into the kitchen island. Wooly started sobbing and coughing out blood as he watched Amanda chew and gulp down his flesh in horror. Making his stomach turn as he could see her throat move.

Amanda used her arm to wipe the blood off her mouth, only for it to smear. Her stomach growled louder, begging for more. Wooly took this as an opportunity to run for the door, stumbling to his feet. But barley even touching the handle, the door glitched out of reality and disappeared. He yelped and looked back at Amanda, standing there huffing and puffing like a hungry mountain lion. The TV behind her was nothing but red static. Wooly lend up against the wall terrified. "A-Am-manda...p-pl-please!" He begged. Amanda licked her teeth. "But I'm still hungry." Her honey sweet voice sounded more distorted, and Wooly could swear he heard a growl behind it. Amanda leaped at him, now going for the middle of the neck this time. But Wooly kicked her away mid air, then crawled off. But Amanda caught him by the leg dug her teeth into the poor lamb, making him scream in agony as he could feel his own flesh being ripped from his bones.

Her teeth felt more sharp and monster like.

Amanda pulled Wooly closer to her, getting in between his legs and sinking her teeth into his neck. Woolys voice felt restrained as he could feel her teeth sinking straight through his neck, and into his bone. with one strong tug, she yanked the meat of his throat, With one last breath, his body went limp. His eyes looking blood shot and dark. Amanda gulped down his flesh, feeling it slip into her stomach. Licking her lips before she started chewing more of his throat out, while ripping the wool from his torso. Clawing at his stomach till she was able to rip through it, getting a hold of his intestines and ripping them out. Making her hands and arms all bloody, as she starts chowing down on his insides. She put his intestines to the side, and started ripping out more flesh and shoveling it in her mouth palm by palm. Hearing the satisfying slosh and crispy chomps of the meat. Swallowing each and every bite she could get her hands on. She hummed with delight as she took the time to chew and lick her fingers happily...

But then...it hit her.

She slowly came to a pause at licking her fingers, then thought for a moment. Her brows scrunched in confusion. She looked around like...she didn't know where she was, or how she got in this position. She took her finger out, and looked at her bloody hands. Her heart racing out of her chest. "W-wait...wu...what?" Amanda looked around frantically at the sudden dark room, then scanned her bloody hands. Her POV shaking rapidly as her vision blurred on and off. Then...turned to Wooly's body.

His eyes looked lifeless with no shine. Blood pooling out of his neck and mouth, and his stomach ripped apart. Amanda breathed at a fast pace, loudly and heavily. Some short screams also escaped. "Oh-oh my g-g-god!" Amanda suddenly felt her stomach turn more than ever, and gagged as she felt big chunks coming up her throat. She got on all fours and threw up chunks of flesh and liquid blood. Amanda was able to take a few more breaths before puking up more blood. At this point she threw up a whole puddle of blood and flesh, as Amanda looked at it in horror and cried.

In Amanda's POV, everything around her started glitching and being distorted. Her mind started spinning like crazy. She could hear her heart beat in her ears. She struggled to get up to her feet, but failed. Falling back to her hands and knees. But stumbled back up again, as she was able to grasp onto the side of the kitchen island. Her breathing becoming more heavy. "Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ǎ̴̯̀͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ~" no...the voices.

Amanda swiftly turned, her back against the counter. Her hands gripping on the corners as she looked around, with her chest puffing up and down rapidly. "F̵̜̜͎͉̯̜̓͂i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅd̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘~" the male distorted voice demanded. But Amanda rapidly shook her head. "N-no...no." She gulped between her plead, as she slid down to the floor while staring at the lambs corpse. "I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔ k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓'r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ ḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝u̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠y̶͔͗~"

"N-NO." Amanda shook her head once more.

"F̵̜̜͎͉̯̜̓͂i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ǎ̴̯̀͠l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆~" the voice demanded once more, but Amanda kept on refusing. The voice repeatedly saying "Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ǎ̴̯̀͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ~Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ǎ̴̯̀͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ~Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ǎ̴̯̀͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ~" and it just...kept...GOING.

Her heart kept pumping out of her chest as the world distorted around her. Amanda kept staring at Woolys lifeless face, till his eyes slowly adverted to look into her eyes. Making Amanda gasp. Watching his mouth move as he said: "Eat me." Then gave a bloody smile.

...

Amanda woke up in a cold sweat, beads of it dripping down her four head. Breathing in and out at a quick pace. She looked around, and the room was still dark. She gulped down her terror, and patted her body. Feeling relieved to feel no blood. She looked over at Wooly in his own corner, sleeping peacefully. She felt so happy that her friend's alive. She sighed, and laid back down. Curling up in a ball. But she felt as if she couldn't sleep after that nightmare.