Store

It was finally a calm afternoon.
The sun Lighting up the living room were Amanda slept. The back of the couch casted a shadow over her. Some odd reason, wooly wasn't next to her anymore and she didn't notice till she slowly awoken. But she kept her eyes closed. She realized there was empty space next to her, as she patted said space. She rubbed her tired eyes, trying to wake herself up more. She sat up and rested her hands in her lap, blinking a few times till she heard clopping of hooves. She turned towards the noise, seeing Wooly walking down the stairs. Woolys face went to shock for a moment, getting slightly startled by her. He sighed out in relief, putting a hand on his heart and chuckled. "Oh, you're awake." He smiled, walking back over to the couch. Amanda sat up a little more slouching, rubbing her eyes again.
Wooly sat at the end of the couch to give her some space. Sticking his legs together, clasping his hands in his lap.

"How do you feel?" Wooly asked. Amanda stoped rubbing her eyes, placing her hand back in her lap and shook her head. "Good...actually." She weekly laughed, trying to keep a good mood. "That's good." He replied. There was an awkward silence between them. Amanda sniffed and scratched her nose as she looked the opposite direction of Wooly, till one spoke. "Wanna go to the store with me? Your fridge looks..." he paused as he took a look at the white fridge with magnet alphabet letters and white board. "Pretty sad." He admitted. Amanda looked at him, then back at the fridge. "Yeah sure, just give me a sec I'll be out." Amanda said, slowly getting up from the couch and scratching the back of her neck. Wooly nodded as she walked up the stairs to her room.

Amanda opened the door to her bedroom, looking around the area with light pink wall paper and carpeted floors. Amanda walked over to her dresser in front of the window next to her bed, and pulled a drawer out to look through her clothes. She pulled out a black hoodie her size, and held it up in front of her.

Like she was thinking.

She sighed, as she slipped the hoodie above her head. Slipping her arms through the arm holes, then struggling to get her big head through the shirt hole.
After some tugging, she finally got the hoodie on. Pulling the hood over her afro puffs. She looked to her right, now being faced with her reflection from the body mirror leaning against the wall. She got it at one point, but was too lazy to stick it on the wall. She walked over to take a better look at herself. Dusting and straightening her hoodie. When she took a better look at her face, she didn't realize how awful she looked. She had dark eye bags, her eyes more of a light pink and glossy. Amanda slightly pulled the skin down under her eyes like she was trying to shape her face. Guess the bags will have to go away naturally.

Amanda sighed, as she used both hands to turn the mirror around to where she can't see her reflection anymore. She couldn't bare to look in the mirror anymore, knowing who she truly was and will be forever. Without second thought, she walked away and out the bedroom door. Closing it behind her.
She swiftly walked down the stairs, sliding her hand on the railing. Then walked normally after the last step. Resting her hands in her front pocket, seeing Wooly waiting by the front door. He looked up at her and realized her new choice in clothing today. But didn't bother to point it out. "Okay I'm ready." Amanda said. Wooly opened the door, letting Amanda exit first then him walking out last. Closing the door behind him.

...

They walked into the 24/7 corner store, and as usual no one's here. Just them, and the 'cashier' behind the counter, who looked exactly like the meet man but in different clothes. Same googily eyes, same floating ball shaped head. Which creeped Wooly out. Hating the reminder of the butcher shop incident, where possibly his blood line was cut up into some lamb legs. Wooly shook his head, trying to shake that feeling off. He grabbed a shopping basket, and walked off into the first ail he saw. Amanda following behind. They both looked through the organized snacks, trying to find something they would like. Wooly looked through the dried fruit, and found a bag of dried peaches and put three in the basket. Wooly turned his head towards Amanda, finding her at the end of the ail while Wooly was around the middle. "Find anything?" He asked, but Amanda still looked around that one area. Trying not to make her mad, he just ignored the fact that she ignored his question. Looking back at the row of snacks displayed. Wooly felt more weight slightly pulling on his arm, his ear twitching. He looked down in the basket to find two boxes of gram crackers. He looked up at Amanda next to him, her looking back into his eyes. He just shrugged and slowly nodded.
"Okay." He nervously laughed, and looked back at the choices.