"You look beautiful too, wow," Fleur exclaimed as she observed her up close.

Cassiopeia blushed furiously and smiled at her friend. Then, looking around the room, she noticed Gabrielle sitting in a lovely dress near the dressing table, next to a woman who must have been Fleur's mother. They were very similar and equally beautiful.

"Well, where are my manners? Cassiopeia Gaunt, it's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am," Cassi said, extending her hand to greet.

However, the woman ignored the outstretched hand and simply kissed her cheeks. "Della Delacour, the pleasure is mine, dear."

"Good to see you, Gabi," Cassi greeted, and the girl hugged her tightly, just like Fleur.

"How are the nerves?" she asked, watching Fleur's mother adjust Gabrielle's hair.

"I am so anxious, mon cher," Fleur sighed, shivering. "But also so happy, I love him so much."

Cassi smiled affectionately, wishing all the happiness in the world for her friend.

(...)

As Cassiopeia was descending the stairs, she couldn't help but notice all the family portraits hanging on the wall. She observed them with a melancholic smile.

She had always wished for a large family, but it ended up being just her and her mother. When she met Sirius, she thought everything would be different, but then...

She shook her head to dismiss the tears, but with her eyes blurred, she didn't see the person in front of her and ended up colliding and falling onto the stranger.

"My serpents of Salazar, I apologize. I should have paid more attention," she hastily murmured, trying to get up and off the stranger. However, she noticed the flicker of magic around his body, and her eyes widened.

"Good to see you, dear," Andromeda commented with a laugh, examining her closely.

They were so close that Cassiopeia could see every line on the woman's face. She found every detail fascinating.

"But what a scandal is this?!" Exclaimed a woman with a feathered pink hat and a snooty nose. She looked like a flamingo.

Merlin, their position...

Cassiopeia gasped and rose as elegantly as possible, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Sorry again, Andy," she repeated, confused.

"That's alright, love. I didn't see you either, and it was my fault for walking so fast," she said with a casual nod.

The lady still watched them critically, with a twisted nose.

Andromeda completely ignored the situation, firmly gripping Cassiopeia's wrist and pulling her away from there.

"That Muriel is such an annoying woman, she's like Walburga," she commented in a low voice.

Cassiopeia laughed at the comparison, but she soon felt offended, remembering that Sirius had compared her to his grandmother. No way, she was not like that!

"You look beautiful," whispered Andromeda softly, observing her closely, her lower lip caught between her teeth.

Cassi shivered, feeling her cheeks flush. She was about to respond, but they soon arrived at the tent, where a crowd of guests had already gathered.

She made her way to her seat, noticing that Andromeda, Tonks, and Ted were in the row behind her.

"You too," she murmured to Andromeda before turning to Tonks and giving her a warm hug, repeating the gesture with Lupin.