➶ Forever Yours ❥

Start from the beginning

JK- yours.

Unknowingly the Male's smile fell off his lips, his shoulders slump dramatically. He knew his boyfriend would be back in only a few hours and then would cuddle him to sleep but he couldn't help but stare at the note with eyes of a heartbreak.

He didn't want to be selfish and greedy for his alpha's presence and attention, and even though his brain yelled at him that the trueblood deserved a day out with his other alpha friends. His heart cried out, carving for the warm embrace of his lover, warm water gathering in his puppy orbs.

-You will be okay, Taehyungie. Don't be so selfish. He thought, turning around on his feet only to stop and stare at the walls of their home.

"I missed you, Jungkookie.." A broken whisper filled the kitchen area, the silence of the house returning it back to Taehyung, who winced.

And without the cackling of hot pots on the stove or the chatter of dishes, without the soft hum of lullaby from the alpha and without his occasional call of sweet names for Taehyung, the house felt foreign, the silence so loud.

_________________

As Taehyung entered their shared bedroom, closing the door behind himself, the cozy feeling and warmth of the room embraced him tightly, eyes falling over a picture frame, a soft tuck of lips occurred on his face.

He walked closer to the frame, picking it up and staring at the picture with heart eyes, his heart rhythms betraying his soft breaths. -Their first anniversary as boyfriends.

The blue haired male felt his cheeks blushed red as he remembered the day, how they both were over each other on the day. The alpha had cornered him against the wall of the street as he took his lips in between his teeth furiously. And the thrill of someone watching that alluring sight had churned Taehyung's guts wildly.

He remembered running out of breath as the trueblood refused to let go of his lips, he had pulled on his shirt so hard that the buttons had popped out, looking with scared eyes at the alpha who giggled into his face.

And without Taehyung's consciousness his lips hid behind his pearly teeth and even though the house was empty of anyone's presence, the male stiffed the shy giggles that were about to escape his mouth.

He shook his head not to dwell on his thoughts, his inner omega whining for his alpha's cologne. The blue haired male entered the bathroom, stripped out of his clothes to take a long bath as he was alone in the house, wanting to spend the time with slow movements, with the sole reason to keep himself busy until Jungkook returned.

But as he reached for the tap to fill the tub, he stopped in between. His instincts going wild, a sudden shuddering in his heart. The omega flinched back from the tub, his eyes glossy, into the shades of sapphire blue.

The male shook his head, confusion all over his face as he gulped, -what the fuck just happened? Sapphire took the bath as a threat, why?

The male debated with himself, the omega bit on his lips as he decided to just take a warm shower, only to grow confused between hot and cold water knobs, the hot water that he anticipated turning into a very uncomfortable cold shower.

Taehyung quickly got out of the shower, in less than five minutes. He wanted to stay longer for the efforts he did but the water was too uncomfortable and the shower stall was very suffocating.

The blue haired male took out his lover's sweater, unwashed. Which Jungkook had worn yesterday, the fabric bathing in the strong scent of those blown out birthday candles, he dropped it over himself.

Only to find out it's upside down, he struggled to get it right, another fifteen minutes for the war. Sighing in comfort as managed to get it right, his omega went limp inside him, feeling the alpha's strong, smoky smell filled his surroundings.