➶ Mobster Boss ❥

"He was his and only his."

09/08/2022

09/08/2022

➶— Where Kim Taehyung, the male omega, broke his husband's, trueblood. The Asia's Mobster boss Jeon Jeongguk's favourite vase.➶—

It's highly cliché, read it at your own risk :") and please engage.

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Kim Taehyung, the male omega. He was born into a rich family, his father a mafia and an alpha known for every crime and abuse.

Taehyung was never fond of violence, whenever his father returned from any of his bloody missions, his fragile figure was always pressed against his own mother who didn't even flinch away from his husband, whom the omega feared a lot.

Even when the boy's father was nothing but sweet to him, he always left his own son terrorised. 

The boy's life took unlimited turns on him and even if he had everything, he never had anything, father– too fearful. Mother– too away. Siblings– too selfish. Friends– please don't ask. 

He was always bullied for his appearance, femine figure and soft features, Taehyung never liked why he couldn't yell, why he couldn't scream at others, never knowing the reason why he couldn't hurt others, even if they hurt him.

And then came the most horrible years of his life, a boy in his school, the first person who ever talked to Taehyung nicely, fluttering his heart at an unsteady speed.

Taehyung liked him a lot, the sixteen year old omega boy was so much into love with one of his classmates, accepting his proposal and moving in with him only at 18. He was on cloud nine.

But all of his dreams were broken brutally by his own lover when the sweet 20 year old boy started turning aggressive. From breaking a cup of coffee or vase, he started raising his hand on him, Taehyung's already hurting heart turning into more timid and sensitive. His omega wolf, too weak to oppose the alpha.

He was locked, bruised and threatened as he slept himself to sleep and maybe one day when his lover was bruising him for his small mistake of breaking a vase, the mafia saw him.

Maybe the god pitied Taehyung's younger self, his dying soul. And it was the first time when the boy hugged his father and cried into his chest.

The mafia, who was always cruel and merciless, shedding tears at his son's misery. 

He was rescued, escaping his abusive and toxic relationship but the boy was too broken to heal, small sounds making him flinch and sobbing in his pillows, his room that used to resemble a toddler now look lifeless.