Money Turned Me Into Monster

May 27, 2015

Brittanya In MM

"The money turned me into a monster, The money turned my noodles into a pasta, The money turned my tuna into a lobster, They want to do me I'ma do it like a monster"
-Meek Mill

||~Brittanya~||
I took off from modeling today to go to the strip club. I decided that I was only gone work one job today because I'm just so exhausted from going to work. I be at the strip club from 8:00p.m to 3:00a.m some nights. Then my modeling job be from 9:00a.m to 5:00 p.m. Then I'm always having fashion shows and stuff to be in for other people. But since I took off today I was gone go out with Sasha today to get a cup of drinks in my system since it been a minute. It was almost 1 in the afternoon and I had to meet Sasha at 2 so I got up and took a good shower and did the rest of my hygienes. I put on a white "Flawless" crop top with my blue jean shorts and my legend blue 11s. I put my hair up in a neat bun and grabbed my keys and phone off my night stand and headed over to Applebee's. When I got to the place Sasha was sitting in a booth waiting. I snuck up behind her which cause her to jump hard as fuck. I laughed.

"Alright now keep playing Ima stab your ass" she said all serious
"I'm sorry guhl but I got your ass so good"
"Lick between my legs hoe" she said with a smile
"I knew your ass was going left"
"Play with your pussy hoe and not me" she said with a attitude
"Already did that" I said laughing

She laughed at me then looked down at her menu. A few minutes later the waiter came to the table to take our orders. We orders our drinks and food. We talked as we waited for our food to come out.

"So girl wassup with you and Quincy?" I said cutting my eye at her
"Nothing what's suppose to be going on?"
"I mean last time we had a talk you was telling me about the draft and him being in the gang"
"Shhhhh........why you so loud and I don't know yet we gone have to talk about that later doe" she said changing the subject
"So how is my god-baby?" I ask with excitement
"Omg she just too grown, let me tell you what your God-baby said to me the other day!" She said hitting the table
"What guhl"
"She got a damn boyfriend guhl"
"I'm weak bitch, she too damn young to be thinking/ knowing about a boyfriend but shid her mom was the same way" I said with a laugh
"Girl whatever"

After we talked the waiter came back out with our food and gave us refills on the drinks. When we was done eating we paid for our food and went our separate ways. I went back home to get some rest since I got to work at the club tonight.

~hours later~
||~Shawn~||
I was at the trap counting my money through the money machine. I done robbed 2 gangs less than a month. Shit was just too easy for me but I just couldn't do it without my homeboy Quincy. Even though my nigga going to the NBA he still fucking around with the gang. I know for a fact he won't never forget where he came from. I'm proud of him also. He gone be making more money than me by being in the gang and NBA too my nigga gone have the racks! I salute him but I pray he don't slip up and get caught cause I can't do nothing for him the way I'm looking now. When the machine was done counting I had 25.5k million. I was happy asf I started screaming and everything.

"Bruh what the fuck wrong with you !?" Quincy said running into my office
"The money done turned my ass into a monster I'm loving this shit bruh!"
"How much you got?" He ask with a curious look
"25.5k million nigga"
"Man you lien!" He said with excitement
"Yea nigga let me gone head and give you your cut"

I gave all the workers they cut of the money and I was left with only a million. I wanted them all to have the money because I know for a fact Ima have more by next week cause shit was just too easy. I was getting ready to leave the trap so I locked up the trap and got into my cherry red BMW. I decided I would hit up the club just to see what's going on there. When i got there it was packed the club never been this pack ever and I was gone find out. When I got up to the door I saw a poster on the outside of the club with this bad ass girl she was tatted up just like me a lil, dimples pierced, she had on a swimsuit that showed all her curves, and she had red hair. I love a girl with tattoos and red hair shit just turns me all the way on. When I got in the club the girl was getting ready to come out the curtains from the back. Then when I looked to the left of me I saw Quincy girl. I wonder why she wasn't at home with her baby but at the strip club throw stacks of money. So I went up to the front with her cause I wanted a closer look at the stripper. The song "Bands by August Alsina" came on and the girl was doing her thang. The whole club was hype in that bitch. I pulled out my whole million and just start making it rain on her because she deserved it. Shit I wonder how she is in bed cause the way she dancing this hoe a SupaFreak!

||~Sasha~||
So I had to come to the strip club and support my bitch on her first stage dance. She was making all the niggas go broke. Even I was going broke, her ass was just too advanced. Long as my bitch been working at this club she should of been had this damn dance on stage. She had the whole city of Chicago at the club tonight. I know her low class boss happy cause his ass came out his office for the first time to watch her. He NEVERS watches the girls stage dance i don't know why but I'm going to ask Britt. A guy next to me, body full of tatts kept looking at me but i didn't pay him no mind at all. I just kept throwing money at Britt. Then her ahh start get naked and going swing around the pole. Bestfriend had all the niggas on hard. I swear this hoe made more than a million tonite. After her dance she made sure she picked up all her money then she went back stage to put her clothes on. I waited till she got dressed why everybody else left the club. A few minutes later Britt came out smiling.

"Bitch I'm rich I don't need to fucking model"
"You really don't but you don't need to have stripping as your damn career either!" I said laughing
"Well girl I'm going to call you I'm very tired from tonight so catch you later" She said giving me a hug and walking away

||~Brittanya~||
I was headed to my car when a tall young man came up behind me grabbing on my arm. I turned around to see his face and he was very fine. Tatts all over his body and I couldn't do nothing but smile.

"Where you heading ma" he said with a smirk
"Home" I said with an attitude
"I saw you on the stage, and all I can think about is you coming to my house giving me a lap dance"
"Everybody did but my standards too high for you hunny so sorry"
"Well if it's too high for me why you at a club stripping for bands?"
"Good question but I also model so this ain't my lifetime job" I said with a attitude again
"Well I'm sorry but what's your name again if you don't mind me asking"
"I'm Brittanya what about you?"
"Shawn but call me King"
"Nice meeting you"
"Yea but what you say about this lap dance I'll even pay you however much you wanna charge me?" He said pulling out a stack of money
"Give me your address and I'll be there"

The boy gave me his address then we went our separate ways. This nigga just don't know Ima expensive bitch so I'm bout to take 2 stacks of his cash. He the first nigga I ever gave a lap dance too outside of the club. I got into my White Range Rover and put the address into my smartphone. About 15 minutes later I was at his house. Damn his house was huge I just can't see how he live here. I parked my car outside and walked up to the door but before I got a chance to knock this nigga had open the door.

"You was waiting uh?"
"Yea somewhat" he said pulling me into the house

We went into his living room and he paid me my money before I started dancing. He turned the radio on and my some "Private Show by Chris Brown" came on I was getting it. I start grinding on him and kissing him on the neck and shit. Then I stripped a lil for him too but he started touching me in areas that was making me horny. This nigga dick was mad hard. Then he whispered in my ear "You think we can go to the bedroom" I nodded my head and he lead me to his bedroom. His bed was huge shit the whole house big. He pushes me on the bed then give me another stack of money. I already know where this going. He start kissing on my neck while taking off my clothes. When I was fully naked he start rubbing on my spot as I begin to moan. He begin to take off his clothes after I came all on his fingers. He slide a condom on and flip me over and start hitting it from the back. I never did doggie style but the shit was really good I can say. We both came 10 minutes later. Then he flipped me back over so he could lay down. I thought we was done so I was breathing all hard and shit but this nigga pulled my ass on top of him for me to ride. I was riding him as he was groaning. I wasn't gone stop either I was gone make this nigga tap out before I do. But he just wouldn't tap out and I was getting more and more tired every time. About 30 minutes later we both Finally came. I rolled off of him and laid down I was so tired I fell straight to sleep.

Vote & Comment Next Update Will Be For "Keep You From Breaking My Heart"