WooSanHwa- Horny For You🔞

Top: Seonghwa
Bottom: Wooyoung
Versatile: San

No one's POV
Wooyoung, San and Seonghwa have been in a relationship for a few years but in secret since they were idols and didn't want to ruin the reputation. Everyone knew about about it and they loved their cute relationship. Wooyoung was currently cuddling with Seonghwa on the couch while San was in the kitchen making lunch for the three. The rest of the guys were currently out to give them them a little WooSanHwa moment. Seonghwa has been bothered by something.. he was incredibly horny and Wooyoung having his ass pressed on his crotch was not helping!

"Hwa you okay? You keep squirming around." Wooyoung asks as he feels his boyfriend moving around uncomfortably. Seonghwa was still shy when it comes to proposing sex to his boyfriends even though he's the power top in their relationship.

"Did I miss anything? Hwa you look tired, wanna get some sleep?" San asks setting the tray on the table before leaning over, pressing a soft kiss on the older's forehead.

"No I just feel like... we haven't done it in a while, I'm so horny right now and Wooyoung pressing his ass on me ain't helping. Someone do something?" Seonghwa says as Wooyoung sits on his knees on the couch smirking. He signaled San to come closer and Wooyoung whispered something in his ear making San chuckle lowly before leaving the room. "Where's he going? And what did you say to him!?"

"Oh nothing hyung. Just a joke I remembered. Nothing major." Wooyoung said as he saw the older frown his face angrily, knowing very well Seonghwa hates lies especially when they come from his boyfriends. Wooyoung straddled Seonghwa, in that moment San came down holding a big, black box smirking.

"So, where were we daddy?" Seonghwa was shook. Did San just call him daddy? That was knew but they were not doing anything to help him and his junior that was growing uncomfortably in his pants. He groans when Wooyoung slightly grinds down on him, making him grab his hips to keep him from moving. San was quick to set the box down before getting Wooyoung of him and setting himself between the older's legs. "He deserves a punishment, don't you think? Teasing you without your permission. What punished should we give him Hwa?"

"Woo c'mere, now I want you to listen to me very carefully okay? I want you to take off all your clothes for me and prep yourself while I deal with Sannie okay?" Seonghwa says before standing up on his feet and pulling San with him to the other couch,harshly throwing him there. They loved kinky Seonghwa. Wooyoung quickly> stripped himself butt naked and arched himself over the couch he was on, putting his ass in the air just how Seonghwa likes it. When he looked back over his shoulder he saw that Seonghwa was already naked while San was in his dress shirt he had earlier.

"Uh d-daddy what should I p-prep wit- ah!" Wooyoung lowly moaned when Seonghwa suddenly spanked his ass harshly, leaving a hand mark on his ass cheek. And yes, Woo and San as well as Seonghwa are masochists, pain to them is pleasure. Seonghwa then rubbed it before leaning down and licking it then kissing it. He grabbed the the box, setting it in front of Wooyoung's face.

"Use the vibrating dildo. Black one. Make sure you give me and Sannie a nice view of your ass." Seonghwa growled in his ear making Woo whine, taking the box from him. Seonghwa went back to his position, taking San by the hand, sits down then puts San on top of him making him(San) straddle him(Seonghwa). San was currently half naked, only having his dress shirt on knowing Seonghwa loves fucking him in either shirts or socks on. Seonghwa took San's hand, guiding it to his bare dick making him flinch then moan. Seonghwa was making San touch himself. Yeah Seonghwa was really kinky. While making San pleasure himself, he looked at at Wooyoung who was already sinking the black dildo in himself, he gulped at the sight, his dick hardening more and more.