Chapter 7

Celeste Pov

"My boy fwiend" i responded and smiled I remember the kid that complimented me when I was still one month old, Leon, his actually turning seven soon he reminded me so much of uncle Zander their both noisy and slightly annoying, siguro pag ipinagsama mo silang dalawa sa isang silid aakalain mo na mag ama sila dahil parehas silang maingay at pikon.

"What did you just said Richendra" papa questioned, I turned my gaze back to him and gulped he only calls me Richendra when he's mad but he never got mad at me before except that time when I got really sick because I played around the garden while the rain was pouring heavily he was so mad that he almost fired all the maids including Mila for not looking after me, I apologize to all of them of course and promised that I'll try not to be hard headed next time.

"My boy fwiend?" I repeated confuse but didn't bother to say anything, I gulped again for the second and third time. His eyes were narrowed the emotion inside of it was gloomy and dead, his jaw was also clenched and I saw his face turning lightly red.

"Awe you alwight papa, yow face is wed" i worriedly ask and touched his face.

"You can't have a boyfriend Celeste not until you turned fifty" his voice doesn't sound convincing at all it sounded more like an order, I pouted and cross my arms around my chest.

"Why not?" I questioned back and gave him a hard stare, non of us wanted to break the eye contact and continued to stare at each other.

"I think what Celeste meant brother was she remember Zander on one of her friend that is a boy" Uncle Lucien clarified, I felt the atmosphere around us slowly going back to normal, I saw my father massage his head gently and sighed loudly.

"Why uncle Lucien did papa misundewstood the words I just said and thought of a diffewent meaning instead? If he did, then what did he meant about me not having a boyfwiend until I tuwned fifty" i asked and patiently waited for him to answered, I saw his lips parted and later on smiled.

"Your to young to understand my little devil though your papa is right your allowed to date anyone until you turned sixty" he added and pinched my nose, diba fifty yun? Bakit naging sixty.

"Woah calm down you two, let the child be, and beside peanut what uncle Lucien meant was your not gonna have a boyfriend until i-we torture I mean meet the guy first" uncle Zander explained more clearly this time, I saw the a hint of emotion on his forest green eyes it was full of mischief and danger?.

"Come here lady bug don't mind them and sit on my lap so you can rest" uncle Zack interrupted and gently tapped his lap, before I could even say yes papa cut me off and snaked his arm around my small waist.

"Make your own child Zachary and stop bothering my daughter, pinaghirapan ko to, gumawa ka ng sayo" papa hissed making uncle Zach frowned, unlike uncle Zach, uncle Zander and uncle Lucien bursted laughing while clutching their stomach, mangha kung tinitigan si papa ng marinig ko siyang mag tagalog, never and when I say I never heard him speak tagalog before I have never, ngayon ko lang siya narinig mag salita ng tagalog though truth be told medyo deep at may pagkaslang ang boses niya halatang hindi talaga sanay magtagalog.

"Pff- narinig mo yun Lucien nag tatagalog na ang bunso natin, just wait until mom and dad find about this" uncle Zander gasped and slightly slaps uncle Lucien's shoulder.

"You fucking heard that Zachary gumawa ka daw ng sayo" uncle Lucien imitated.

"Language Kairos" papa warned.

*******

My jaw dropped seeing the huge mansion in front of me no let me scratch that it's a freaking castle even the gate was mix with gold and silve. Unlike our house this one is four times larger and way wider.

"Who's house is this papa?" I ask the guy sitting beside me.

"This is your grandparents house, were gonna stay here for a month since our house is going to get renovated" he replied and tapped my head lightly.

"What if they won't like me?" I mumbled thinking of their possible reaction when they see me.

"They will love you my love that I'm sure of" papa assured.

"Weally you thinks so papa" I ask hopefully, he nods and gave me a reassuring smile.

"We have arrived young masters" the driver informed and we stopped in front of a tall golden door, outside of it was maids forming two long line.

"Welcome back young masters" they all greeted at the same time, I squeal slightly startled because of the sudden noise. I felt some of the maids shock faces while staring at me, their probably wondering who I am and why was I being carried by one of their masters, napayuko ako sa hiya, Hindi ko naman kasalan na bigla bigla nalang silang mag sasalita tapos sabay sabay pa, sinong hindi magugulat don.

"Stop staring at her" papa grumble which made the maids bowed their heads and apologize.

"Where's everyone" uncle Zander ask the guy wearing a formal attire a butler perhaps?.

"There all at the living room young master, currently waiting for your arrival" the butler answered formally and what's with everyone bowing their heads.

Uncle Zander just nod at him and walk first followed by uncle Lucien and uncle Zach, when we passed by the butler he stared at me curiously and later on his eyes widen and his lips parted apart, why is he shock, is there a ghost on my back and he can secretly see them??. The whole
walk was quite, yet I can still fell all the burning gazes of each person giving me when we passed by, it's starting to make me uncomfortable.

"Papa, why awe they stawing like that?" I whispered while hiding my face on his neck.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He asked staring at me, I nod my head shyly.

"One more stare from all of you, I'll stab all your eyeballs" papa warned loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"You ok now love?" He asked which I only nod as an answer, he kissed my forehead and continues to walk through the huge and long hallway.

As we passed through numerous rooms I heard noises from afar and as time passed by the voices was getting louder and louder, I felt papa's embraced tighten.

"Where have you guys been" a unfamiliar voice asked irritation lased on her voice.

"We just stopped by a store, nothing special, atleast we're here now" kuya Zach answered smoothly.

"What ever for?" Another unfamiliar voice asked again.

"Snacks" he simply replied.

"For whom?" The unfamiliar voice asked again.

"For Rince daughter" Uncle Lucien answered boredly.

"Oh for Rince daughter- HE'S FUCKING WHAT" the unfamiliar voice said like nothing but later on gasped loudly.

"Everyone I want you to meet Celeste Rince daughter, peanut this are your aunties and uncles" zander introduce me, I didn't even notice him already besides me.

"Say hi love" papa encourage, that force me to move my head away from his chest and peeked outside the thick and large blanket papa wrapped around me, he said I might catch a cold or get sick if I don't wear it i look like a stupid burrito.

"Hello" i greeted and wave my hands shyly, nobody said anything, everyone was all quiet it look like everyone was still in state of shock, I gulped and hide my face on papa's neck they don't like me, don't they?.

******

"Don't rush the process. Good things take time"