MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Mulai dari awal

I didn't said anything. He asked me again " Baby, do you want me to kiss you"

"No, I don't. You are not a good boy. You think yourself as superior one. You beat weak person. I don't want a person like you. So stay away from me.

I can sense something in his eyes. Either its anger or disappointment or the mixture of both. I can't guess. He distance himself from him. His hands left my chin. And he walked away from me.

I don't liked it ( but why)

I'm the one who told him to stay away.

In class.,
Everyone was talking about the fight. I sat next to Shanaya and started talking to her.

Teacher came. Everyone became silent. He started teaching us. But my mind was not in the class. I was thinking about Ayaan. He was nowhere to be found. I was concerned. Was he hurt?

Recess came:-
I was not in the mood of eating. I went in the parking.
His car was parked which means he is here. I started looking for him. I don't know why but I wanted to make sure he was fine. I searched the whole building. He was nowhere to find. I went to the terrace to look for him.
He was standing there alone and having his cigarette.

I came near him and touched his hands. I felt something liquidy. I looked and saw his blood.

"You are hurt". I asked with concern.

" Doesn't matter" he said firmly.

I looked in my pocket and found my handkerchief. I started cleaning his wounds.

He snatched his hands away from me.

Then a girl came. After looking at her Ayaan smiled. A pinch of hurt string in my heart.

"hii Shruti is everything alright". He asked.

"Yeah and thanks for saving me if you were not there I don't know what would have happened" .she said with teary eyes.

"Hey what's wrong" I asked.

" Today in the morning a boy whom I rejected last week started molesting me and making video. He saved me from him. And because of him only he is expelled from the school". She said holding her tears.

I felt really bad .

I was wrong.

Then she thanked him again. And went away. Now we both were alone.

"Hey, I'm sorry 😞"

The bell rang.

"You should go to your class"

" I said I'm sorry"

"Ok"

He went away..

I was looking at his disappearing figure

He is not bad . He was helping a girl

I was wrong . I misunderstood him .

It was my fault. I should have asked him what happened.

I was thinking about all these things and regretted my harsh words.

I went to home as I was not feeling well.

In the evening I woke up with 5 missed calls of Shanaya .

I called her back.

On call..

"Hey what happened you went home at half day".

"Nothing just a little headache"

"How are you feeling now"

"I'm feeling good"

"Ohhh so now I'm inviting you to spend your weekend with me. I will show you some best places of the city". She said excitedly

"Ok fine. Thanks 👍"

I will be there in an hour..

I went to her home.

She welcomed me and started showing me her house.

But my eyes were searching for something else .

She introduced me to her mother.

Then we went to her room.

We started talking and then she got a call.

She went outside to pick up the call

I started roaming in her house.

Then I saw a room from which loud music was coming.

I went inside.

It was a gym. And I saw the most beautiful view of the whole universe. Ayaan was doing pull ups.

A drop of sweat travelled from his neck to lower back. His muscles were well toned. He was looking like the most tasty meal of the day.

"Stop checking me out" . He said coldly.

Then I recognised there was a mirror in front of him through which he can see me.

I blushed so hardly.

Then I heard Shanaya calling my name and I went towards her.

We decided to go to club tonight and I thought of a plan.

...................................................................................

हाल-ए-दिल तुझको सुनाता
दिल अगर ये बोल पाता
बाखुदा तुझको है चाहता जां
तेरे संग जो पल बिताता
वक़्त से मैं वो मांग लाता
याद करके मुस्कुराता
🍂❣️🌊💓

AUTHOR'S NOTE -
HII BEAUTIES,,
I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️🫶
SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS 😊😌
VOTE AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🥺🫀
TAKE CARE 💝