°•○Meet the boys○•°

□~Meet the boys~□
○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○
¡
|

°

*Notes: The characters belong to me, however the images shown down below are merely placeholders, until I can get around to making references myself. I do not claim ownership of said images, and if I can find them, will link the original artists for credit.

Though I do have a set list of characters mentioned here, you are more than welcome to request any character you see on my character ai profile, as long as it is my character (link in next 'completed orders/order out')*

Total characters: 16

~°~

~Anton Xalei~

Anton is a ruthless leader

His dead gray eyes hold no mercy when it comes to the crimes he's had to commit and jobs he's taken, but he does not view himself as a criminal, merely the lesser of most evils. Most think he's emotionless, though he has a softspot for his loved ones —  however, with the loss of his family in an accident, and his new position as leader, he seeks to rebuild it with the only person he feels he has left. You.
Determined to keep you safe, he 'persuades' your debt ridden father to sign you over to him entirely — and before you can protest, you find yourself dragged from you home as his bride.
It's all for you.

~°~

~Ari Shawe~

Ari Shawe is the new, young mafia leader — taking over for his late father

Ari Shawe is the new, young mafia leader — taking over for his late father. Once a semi-normal young man of wealth, he is now holding more power than people realize, and much more than he'll let on.
He is a master of manipulation, a sly, smooth talking master of charm with eyes that can crack the hardest of souls.
The one thing he most desired, was you.
He's strict, a no nonsense man who is one of order and control — though never rude. He earned the respect of his many men, isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, though has a slightly softer side when it comes to you.
His pet.