25

The call ended,Chaeyoung was so nervous.She grabbed her bag,immediately leaving the apartment quick.She doesn't know where Jisoo could be,but she's desperate to find her.She went to a taxi,heading to Jisoo's home because she's probably along the way.And there she saw,a car that have been exploded,number of policemen, and a ambulance.The car's feature seems to be familiar to her,as she often ride it with Jisoo.She was praying so bad that inside that ambulance,is Jisoo.

"Stop."She paid the driver then she got off the taxi,she walked to the commotion,she looked at the ambulance,she was terrified as she have not seen Jisoo inside.

"O-Officer..w-where's the driver of this..car?"She asked,her hands trembling.

"Do you know the victim,ma'am?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry ma'am but no one had rescued her in time before the car exploded."The police said,she almost fainted,falling to her knees."Ma'am are you alright?"

"This..isn't true.She is fine she is okay this can't be happening!"Chaeyoung screams in terror.

"I'm sorry ma'am,but there's nothing we can do."

-

Jisoo's body was so unrecognizable after the explosion.The body suffered with so many burns,Chaeyoung was just staring at it blankly,with nothing entering her mind.Jennie suddenly walks in.

"Leave."She said as soon as she saw Chaeyoung.

"What?"

"The wife's here already,there's no necessity for you to be here."Jennie said.

"You're just gonna kick me out like that?I'm Jisoo's girlfriend!"Chaeyoung shouted.She was flabbergasted when Jennie slapped her hard.

"Girlfriend?No.You are nothing but a whore,a mistress.And you really think that I have no idea who you are?You want nothing else but her money,for sure.You poor little shits."

"You have no right to call me any of those words!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"Oh really?Isn't it true?You are desperate for Jisoo's money and nothing else.If it weren't for you,she will still be here,all alive and well!If it weren't for you,she could have been living a better life with me,not with you when all she do is adjust and fix everything for you!"Jennie shouted."All you give her is hardships.Now she's dead because of you yet you still have the face to stay here?What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I..I'm sorry."

"If you're really sorry,then leave.That's the only good thing you could do for her.You should have done that before she's gone."Chaeyoung left with tears in her eyes,realizing that everything Jennie said was right.But she was left with no choice.She doesn't want Jisoo to leave her life for her,but she was stuck on keeping her sister safe or keeping Jisoo safe.It was a hard choice,but Ryujin need her the most.

I'm sorry,Jisoo.

-

From a far, Chaeyoung was watching Jisoo's funeral.It pains her that for the last time,she can't even walk to her.She waited for hours and hours until everybody left,the only time she could go near Jisoo.She went to the grave,sobbing as she held on Jisoo's name engraved there.

"I'm sorry..I really love you,Jisoo.I'm sorry if I can't protect you.."She sobbed.

My apologies too,but things have to be done,mi amor.Whatever you have done,I got to protect you even it will cost you pain.I am sorry.