12[M]

"Yep.But it's not like we're in love or something it's just for the family,okay?It's not serious.We're just best friends.Right Jen?"Jisoo looked at Jennie,her eyes begging for Jennie to verify the information.

"Yes."Jennie said in the most unconvincing voice she could ever have."We will be married for the rest of our lives,for families to be tied."

"But no feelings at all."Jisoo said again,not wanting Chaeyoung to think about anything.

"Oh.Seems like it."Chaeyoung's hand creeped in on Jisoo's shoulders."I'm Park Chaeyoung.Jisoo's secretary and friend."Chaeyoung grinned.

Ugly bitch stop grinning.

"I'm Jisoo's wife.Anyways I just dropped in to check if Jisoo's okay.I'll be coming by some time to check on my WIFE.Alright?"Jennie said.

"Okay that's nice of you,Jen."

"Okay gotta go."Jennie kissed Jisoo's cheeks before leaving."Bye bye."Chaeyoung was furious,her fist clenched.She walked to the door and locked it,then closed the blinds.

"What was that for?"Jisoo asked.She walked to Jisoo's table,to her office telephone.She dialed the reception."Miss Kim will not be accepting any office visitors for two hours,Miss Kang."

"Copy that ma'am."

"Thanks."She looked up to Jisoo,licking her lips.Jisoo grinned.

I like where this is going.

Jisoo gathered her papers on the table,putting it on her swivel chair.

"We don't want important papers to get wet,do we?"Jisoo grabbed Chaeyoung's waist."Maybe something else could get wet."Chaeyoung grabbed her collar,kissing her lips harshly.Jisoo bit Chaeyoung's lower lip hard that it bleed a little.Jisoo chuckled.

"I think I bit too hard."

"It's okay."Chaeyoung assured her.Chaeyoung made Jisoo sat on the chair in front of her table."I'm so wet for you,Jisoo."Jisoo smiled.

"Are you now,sweetheart?"

"I want you badly.I want to get you messy.We got some unfinished business last night,don't we?"Chaeyoung removed her clothes one by one in a slow manner,Jisoo bit her lip,excited for what's to come.Now that Chaeyoung's fully undressed before her eyes,she got so hard that her cock seems to pop off her pants."Let me free your not so little friend here."Chaeyoung unbuckled Jisoo's belt,dropping her boxers and pants on her feet,freeing Jisoo's dick begging for Chaeyoung's touch.

"Oh fucking hell."Jisoo sighs in relief.Chaeyoung's cold hands fell on Jisoo's hot length,Jisoo could only close her eyes."Please Chaeyoung.."

"God I'm so wet for you..I wanna you to be inside me right now."

"Come on..just do what you want I'm so hard."Jisoo begged.

"As you wish."Chaeyoung positioned Jisoo's cock just above her heat,slowly sinking on the length,inch by inch.They both close their eyes in pleasure,until Jisoo's buried to the hilt.

"God you're so tight.."Jisoo's hand rested on Chaeyoung's waist,Chaeyoung slowly move up and down,holding on Jisoo's shoulder for support.

"Jisoo you're so big..god fuck me.."Jisoo reached down to her clit,massaging it slowly increasing Chaeyoung's pleasure.Jisoo sucked on of her nipples,the woman's eyes rolled back with the pleasure,her legs shaking as she continued to fuck herself on Jisoo's cock.

"Jisoo please..oh my god don't stop!"

"Shh,baby.Don't get too loud,you don't want them busting in here seeing you ride my pole like a whore."Jisoo whispered on Chaeyoung's ear.She could only bit her lip,the thought of getting caught turned her on even more.Jisoo felt the clench on her cock,she grinned."You like thrill don't you?You like the thought of having an audience while you're being fucked."

"Ohh..yes ye..s.."Chaeyoung started moving in an animalistic pace,jisoo was thrusting up to her,chasing her own high.Chaeyoung bit her lip hard,surpressing her moan that turned into a whimper as she came all over Jisoo's cock.

"Fuck I'm cumming.."Jisoo whispered,cumming right after Chaeyoung,inside of her.After coming down their high,with shaky legs Chaeyoung removed herself on top of Jisoo.Jisoo grabbed some tissues,they got cleaned up then they both got dressed.

"Fuck I forgot to put a condom on."Jisoo said.

"It's okay,I'm on the pill."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo grinned.

"So I can do that how many times I'd like?"Jisoo said.Chaeyoung blushed immediately.

"Shut up."The phone rang,Jisoo answered it.

"Hello Miss Kang?"

"Miss Kim,your father is here."

"WHAT?!"