14

After letting all those caged up feelings go,Jisoo felt more energetic than ever.She works hard,but then she noticed that Chaeyoung was still staying.Usually Chaeyoung will leave by 6 pm for her other job,but here she is,staying with Jisoo.Jisoo looked at her watch to confirm,it's 6:30 already.

"Chae?"

"Hmm?"

"Not like I don't want you here but..aren't you supposed to be going to your work right now?"Jisoo asked.

"Well I texted Minseok that I had an emergency so I had to stay back."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh that easy?"Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Minseok's just a boss and a friend,he's not a bad person."

"I saw in the movies that men like him were most likely be bad."Jisoo said.

"What?Well that's not the situation at all times."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo walked to her table.

"Since you don't have to go to your work tonight,would you be okay if I invite you to have dinner in my house?I cook good food."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"I know.Let's go have dinner in your house then.But dinner only,okay?My body's still aching a bit."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Copy that,ma'am."

"Okay go finish your work,Miss CEO so we can have nice dinner."Jisoo smiled.

"Alright."

-

They came at Jisoo's house,Jisoo got some comfortable clothes for Chaeyoung to wear.Jisoo removed her coat,loosened her tie,then she pulled her sleeves up.

"Now watch how the master of cooking do the works."Jisoo said then she winked.Chaeyoung laughed.

"Okay."Jisoo put her apron on,then she took out the ingredients.She started cooking,Chaeyoung just watched Jisoo,astonished.

"I will melt,Miss Park."Jisoo said as soon as she noticed that Chaeyoung's watching her.

"Shut up."Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes as Jisoo continued to cook.She prepared some classic kimbap,she steamed some of the mandoo she made,she put a rice in a bowl then she grabbed her jar of kimchi and put it in a bowl for them.She put it in the dinning table.

"Dinner's ready!"Jisoo said.

"Wow korean dishes are really the best!"

"Okay dig in!"They both ate,Chaeyoung definitely enjoyed this.

"I haven't had this type of food in a while.God I missed this!"Chaeyoung said.

"It's lovely,isn't it?I missed home so I usually prepare this type of food."Chaeyoung was eating happily and a bit messy,Jisoo smiled looking at her as she noticed a bit of sauce on Chaeyoung's cheek.She wiped it with her thumb.

"You're a messy eater aren't you?"Jisoo said.Chaeyoung gave her a shy smile.

"Hehe.I just like the food."

"Looks like it."Jisoo said.Then she remembered,she's supposed to say something to Chaeyoung that's why she invited her over."Chaeyoung."Jisoo called her.

"Yes?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?"Chaeyoung choked with Jisoo's words,jisoo grabbed her a cup of water immediately."Did I startled you?"

"Why would you ask that out of the blue?"

"Uhm..well don't you like it?"

"I'll gladly be your girlfriend but don't startle me like that!"Jisoo grinned.

"So you're willing to be my girlfriend?"Jisoo teased.Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"I won't fuck you and kiss you out of the blue if I don't like you,Jisoo."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes!"Jisoo said with a smile."And another thing."

"What is it?"

"Get out of that job."

"What?You know my sister-"

"Yep,I know.I will be paying for her education.I will provide for you and her.I will give everything you need and you want just please,leave that.Just the thought of those men disrespecting you disgusts me.Please,Chae."Jisoo begged.

"But isn't this too much,Jisoo?"Jisoo walked to Chaeyoung,then she held her hand.

"There's nothing too much if it's for you,Chae.Please,be all mine."Jisoo pleaded."I can earn money quick it's never a problem.Just be with me."Chaeyoung sighed.

"Okay."Jisoo smiled and kissed Chaeyoung.

"Thank you."Jisoo kissed her once again,a more passionate kiss.Chaeyoung pushed her slightly.

"Dinner only."Chaeyoung reminded her.Jisoo laughed.

"Yep I'm sorry.Dinner only."