20

Jisoo woke up first,she smiled at the gorgeous sight beside her.Chaeyoungvwas peacefully asleep,snuggled up to her.

How can you be so gorgeous while sleeping?God I wanted to marry you so bad.In the right time,baby.I'll put a ring on your finger and call you Mrs.Kim.Some day.

Jisoo kissed her forehead before heading to the bathroom,she took a bath then she prepared her clothes for the day.She will wear a white plain polo with blue coat,matched with black slacks.She went to Chaeyoung and woke her up by kissing her lips.

"Good morning,baby.Time to get ready,the conference is by 9."Jisoo told her.

"Okay."Chaeyoung got ready too,they had breakfast together then they went to the place where the conference will be held.Jisoo opened the car door for her,then she took her hand.

"Jisoo someone might see us!"Chaeyoung whispered at her.

"Who cares?Tell you what,most of the women those businessmen are with are there mistresses."Jisoo whispered at her.

"I'm technically a mistress,you're married."Chaeyoung said with a chuckle.

"No you're not.You are my beautiful girlfriend that I love the most."Jisoo gave the key of her car to a staff."Now let's come inside."They went inside the hall,to Jisoo's surprise Jennie and her father was there.

"Kim Jisoo.My daughter."Mr.Kim greeted her.Jisoo felt Chaeyoung let go of her hand,she looked back at her girlfriend,Chaeyoung just gave her a nod."The company's doing pretty well.I'm quite surprised,I thought you're bound to fail."Mr.Kim said.

"I'm not a failure like you.Why even give me the company if you're just gonna shit over me like this?"

"Oh sweetheart,if you're not the first one to be born than your brother I will never choose you."Mr.Kim said.

"Hi Jisoo!"Jennie greeted her,kissing her lips.Jisoo was surprised,she did not expect Jennie to do that."It's just a show,Jisoo.We must act in love in front of your father so he won't suspect about your different relationship.I saw it as soon as you and your 'secretary' walked in."Jennie whispered.

"What are you two whispering about?Care to share it to us?"Mr.Kim asks.

"Married couple things,dad."Jennie said."Oh there's our table,let's go."They headed to their table,then they took their sit.Jisoo being in the middle on Chaeyoung and Jennie,then Mr.Kim on Jennie's side.After some speech and activities,the conference took a break for lunch.

"You know Jisoo,the board of directors asked me something."Mr.Kim looks at Jisoo."When are you gonna give our company an heir?"Jisoo chocked immediately.

"D-Dad you know uhm..it'll take some time."Jisoo says.

"What?"

"I mean Jennie and I is in different countries.But we can go for surrogacy or IVF."Jisoo explained.

"Jennie's moving in to your house,you have no idea?Her family will have a business expansion in the U.S."Mr.Kim said.

"Ohh.."

"So I'm expecting an heir soon.You better hurry up."Mr.Kim said.Jisoo held Chaeyoung's hand under the table,caressing her hand with her thumb.

I'm sorry.

-

The conference finally ended,Jisoo and Chaeyoung's finally free to go.They went to Jisoo's car.

"Look I'm so sorry about earlier.I didn't know my father would brought that up."Jisoo apologized.

"It's okay,Jisoo."Chaeyoung held her hand."I understand.And I trust you."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."Chaeyoung's phone suddenly rang.

"Wait."Chaeyoung answered the call."Hello?"

"Is this Ryujin's sister?"

"Yes,it's me.Why?"

"Unnie this is Yeji,Ryujin's girlfriend.She..got into an accident."

"WHAT?!"