Narcissa looked indifferently at her nails, and Cassi could hardly contain her laughter. She absolutely adored this woman.

Narcissa gave her a tender look and smiled sweetly, brushing her hair before brushing her lips against hers. Ah, she heard her, of course.

Lucius huffed in exasperation, on the brink of a breakdown. "You are the most difficult person I've ever had the pleasure of encountering in my entire life!"

Narcissa shrugged casually. "I am a Black, my dear Lucius. What else did you expect?"

(...)

She was settled in an armchair, with Narcissa carefully tending to her wounded shoulder, a pout of protest playing on her lips as if she had been coerced into staying quiet and well-behaved.

From time to time, Narcissa cast amused glances in her direction and smiled, finding her pleading and slightly childish expressions quite hilarious.

"There, I've applied the proper dressing," she teased mockingly, raising an eyebrow slightly. "You've been such a well-behaved girl for mummy."

Cassi observed her closely, her eyes tracing every detail of the woman's features with admiration. doe eyes gazing at Narcissa with evident devotion.

"What are you plotting?" Narcissa asked curiously, not hiding her interest.

Cassi continued to study every line of Narcissa's face before answering simply, "Just admiring you. I want to paint a portrait of you."

The woman in front of her paused, a sweet smile playing on her lips as she gently caressed the younger witch's cheek. "You are charming, my love," Narcissa smiled before sealing their lips in a tender kiss. Kisses exchanged lazily, as if they were merely enjoying the closeness and the moment.

But then at the first touch of the older woman's tongue against hers she couldn't help but whimper. Narcissa smirked before taking advantage of her shirtlessness to pinch her taut nipples.

"Since Dolohov has been kind enough to plant ideas in my mind..." she whispered, leaning closer to Cassiopeia's ear with a provocative tone, "I suppose I should consider making them a reality."

Cassi shivered, unable to contain the wave of anticipation that ran down her spine. She pulled the older woman closer to her, desperately craving the continuous contact of their bodies.

Narcissa didn't offer any resistance, quite the opposite. She held onto Cassiopeia's waist firmly, fitting their hips together suggestively. Her arms wound around the younger woman's body, exploring every inch of skin they encountered, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. Her hands ventured, tracing lines of fire as their lips continued to seek each other out like magnets.

"More, more. Please," Cassi gasped as she briefly pulled away from the kiss to attack the older woman's neck.

Narcissa shivered with each touch, the magic acting like an electrical current coursing between the two of them.

A low moan escaped the older woman and she pulled back just a little to remove her dress. Fabric dripping down her shoulders and falling to the floor with a silent thud.

When the older woman returns to her lap, she feels Narcissa everywhere: hands sliding around her waist, mouth against hers, her own breasts pressing against Narcissa's chest, her thighs between the blonde's legs. Her hair tickled Cassi's cheek.

She gasped as her magic hit her hard. She was always bewildered by Narcissa's touch. As if that was all she needed to survive. She could drown and die happy.

Her kisses were just as fierce as before and she struggled to breathe as the older woman's tongue thrust powerfully into her mouth. Hair firmly in her hands and head pulled back.