Prologue

"Was it really worth it? Killing her I mean," asked a Mae on her scratch up knees and bloody hands, she was asking this question to Hyunjin.
"It was worth it, didn't you tell that she always got in your way?" Hyunjin placed down a knife next to the body.
"But what if they know it was me!?! What if they figure out that I killed their dear leader!?" Mae asked as she panicked, her body was shaking as if she was in a freezer.
Hyunjin looked at her as a smirked crooked up on his face, he placed both of his hand on her shoulders and squatted down, "So what if you did!?! It was worth it wasnt it!? All the attention is on you now dear!" He said with a shaky tone as his blood rushing through his veins.
"All, all the attention is on me.. she can't steal anything from me anymore! Kim Ae-ri is dead! Kim Ae-ri was never the rightful leader of HWASA I was! Khun Mae was! I was always the rightful leader!" Mae said in a shaky voice as a wide smile creeped on her face, her breathing became giggles and giggles became into a maniacal laughing.
'Ae-Ri.., how did this happen,' said Yoona who was hiding behind a door, her mouth covering while tears leaked out of her eyes. She heard everything.

How did this happen to the poor leader of HWASA? Who are these people? What's the story behind this? How about we go back to the beginning of how everything started.