X

"Guys wake up." Jesse ushered the girls to wake up and continue. "I just heard on the radio about this girl Nora. They were collecting supplies in a hospital."

"Nora?" Quinn shot up from the couch she slept in hearing the name.

"Yeah you know her?" Jesse questioned as Ellie slowly stood up from the couch.

""Yeah, she was supposed to come with me to..."

Quinn stopped realizing Jesse was in the room. Ellie gave her a small nod. "He's safe."

"So um, she was supposed to be a part of the experiment to use me."

"Excuse me? Use you for what exactly?" Jesse asked confused.

"She's like me."

"Oh."

"That girl you're talking about. Nora. Her and the doctors plans were to..." Quinn choked up on her words. "They believed the immunity comes from DNA so they wanted to..."

"That's enough. You don't have to say more." Ellie holds her fist tightly.

"They'll recognize me there. If they do they'll tell Isaac I'm alive. He'll come for me, he'll send all his units if he has to."

"Guys this is too dangerous. Maybe you should stay here." Jesse spoke and Quinn shook her head. "No I'm not letting her go alone."

"I'll go with her."

"Wait wait, Jesse you need to go back. To Jackson, to Dina." Ellie argued.

"What no Ellie, you're my friend." The boy argued and Quinn stepped forward. "Jesse you're gonna be a father. You don't know how dangerous these people really are."

Jesse looked at the two girls with worry in his eyes. They could see he was debating whether to listen to them or not. Eventually he nodded his head.

"Okay fine." He paused and raised his brows. "But you two better make it back safe. One week. That's what I'll give you guys and I'll come back out here to look for you. God Maria is gonna kill me when I get back."

"She'll understand." Ellie smiled.

"What are you gonna do about her?" Jesse points at Quinn.

"Well they don't really know what I really look like. Just a description. Only Nora knows what I look like."

"Okay so let's go get her." Ellie said determined.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Jackpot." Ellie cheers and Quinn comes up behind her.

"Comic books?" The raven haired girl questions the brunette with an amused look on her face. Ellie turns around her cheeks a tint of red and she quickly stands up stuffing the few comic books she found in her bag.

"Yeah what about it."

"Nothing. It's cute." Quinn teases then shrugs. "Nothing wrong with being a nerd."

"Hey! I'm not a nerd."

"Sure, if you say so."

"I'm not!" Ellie argues back and Quinn let's out a loud laugh. "I'm just fucking with you. Come on let's keep moving."

"It looks like it might be storming."

As the girls walk to the city they see more and more graffiti of the same woman from the tv station. Her arms always open.